This is anecdotal of course, but I just went to buy a Z10 for a friend, and had to get her a white one because the black ones were sold out. I asked whether this was just because they weren't being stocked and he said that actually since the cut in price, the Z10 has been selling quite well.

I've also been seeing a lot of Q10s out and about in London. The US is a different tale, but just based on what I'm seeing in the street, BlackBerry 10 phones are definitely starting to sell. I'm now seeing at least one or two every day, and not in the hands of the same people lol

Who knows: perhaps we are starting to see the end of the beginning, and that this year will bring a surprise in consumer phone sales as I've been predicting.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 05:58 AM
    That is wonderful to see. I bought theZ10 for my daughter due to the drop in price too. Bought hers off EBay. It is now affordable as opposed to the price at the initial release date . The problem in the US is there are none displayed in T-mobile and I believe in AT&T stores either. So, even if someone might b attracted by the new OS and price, there will not be a demo for them to try out in store. And they have to also bypass the staff who will most likely try to steer them towards IOS or Android.

Zed 10 with 1925 leak
    02-04-14 06:59 AM
    Yeah, I'm not hopeful for the US market this year, but the UK is completely different. Loads of people own BlackBerrys, even if most of them are old ones, and things will pick up over here as soon as the BlackBerry is dead stuff is completely over. I'm hoping the Jakarta device is available in the UK, as I think it will sell in good numbers at the right price.

Posted via CB10
    02-04-14 07:38 AM
    I was using loyalty points and went to Window shop....i went to 3 Digicel phone stores and not one had a z10 or Q10 on display or advertised as a huge BlackBerry fan, this was disappointing to see.....though the S4 was well represented....sigh

Digicel Jamaica Official10.2.1.1925 release
    02-04-14 08:33 AM