2 33.33%
  • S 4

1 16.67%
  • Iphone 5

2 33.33%
  • Windows

1 16.67%
    Hi Guys,

I got my Z10 back in March 3. Was pretty stoked and the phone lived up to my expectation as my first BB device.

I kept reading about other people Z10 multiple random reboots in a day and considered my self lucky that my Z10 didnt reboot
    as often. Mostly 1-2 a week . My batteryl life was fantastic as well I used to get a lot out of it maybe 8 hours or so with watching
    movies on the way to work or playing games.

However now the Z10 seems to be going into a nose dive. For the last two day my Z10 turned off due to usage of battery and i
    couldnt charge it in time. And now the battery just overheats and drains really fast just sittin in my holster. like 20% in one hour.
    And the random reboots just took over the phone MULTIPLE reboots in a day. I plug in the charger > reboot. I take our the
    charger > reboot. Scrolling through screens suddenly *sd card removed* > reboot. Just a few examples.

I dont know what to do and whether BB will even bother fixing it. Heard 2 more phones are coming out by year end besides Z10 and Q10. Which is whack considering a lot of ppl went in to contracts to get this phone and already its outdated LMAO. Not me bought it .

Any ways just venting here. Was looking at the new HTC One. Looks awesome, miss my milestone cyan mod was awesome.
    dexter likes this.
    04-29-13 04:47 PM
    Try reloading the software with BlackBerry link. This should solve most issues you must be having right now.
    And also don't forget to backup.

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 04:56 PM
    Hi Guys,
    Heard 2 more phones are coming out by year end besides Z10 and Q10. Which is whack considering a lot of ppl went in to contracts to get this phone and already its outdated LMAO. Not me bought it .
    Why's that whack? It's modern technlogy. Everyone else does it (except Apple). Those who feel sorry for themselves because they have an "outdated" phone can blame their own personality. Needing the newest for no apparent reason. Don't go on contracts. Problem solved. I know you're angry now but that seemed unecessary to mention.

Anywho. Backup and do a factory reset beforer jumping to any conclusions. Otherwise just turn it in.
    04-29-13 05:05 PM
    Look at the time line for the Ipad! and iPad mini!
    04-29-13 05:09 PM
    The problems you're experiencing don't seem to fall in line with what others are reporting. We've all heard about random reboots, but not the way you're describing at all.

The way you worded your post follows a certain pattern, you start with a positive, then a negative, then many more negatives, then you implant an idea (out dated devices), finally you mention a competitors product. That's not how the normal average consumer writes a post on a message board, that's how a marketer would write a post.

Posted via CB10
    alan510 likes this.
    04-29-13 05:30 PM
    Hi Guys,

I got my Z10 back in March 3. Was pretty stoked and the phone lived up to my expectation as my first BB device.

I kept reading about other people Z10 multiple random reboots in a day and considered my self lucky that my Z10 didnt reboot
    as often. Mostly 1-2 a week . My batteryl life was fantastic as well I used to get a lot out of it maybe 8 hours or so with watching
    movies on the way to work or playing games.

However now the Z10 seems to be going into a nose dive. For the last two day my Z10 turned off due to usage of battery and i
    couldnt charge it in time. And now the battery just overheats and drains really fast just sittin in my holster. like 20% in one hour.
    And the random reboots just took over the phone MULTIPLE reboots in a day. I plug in the charger > reboot. I take our the
    charger > reboot. Scrolling through screens suddenly *sd card removed* > reboot. Just a few examples.

I dont know what to do and whether BB will even bother fixing it. Heard 2 more phones are coming out by year end besides Z10 and Q10. Which is whack considering a lot of ppl went in to contracts to get this phone and already its outdated LMAO. Not me bought it .

Any ways just venting here. Was looking at the new HTC One. Looks awesome, miss my milestone cyan mod was awesome.
    So following first principles, what changed? Leaked o/s, new apps or a new sideload?

Posted via CB10
    04-29-13 05:55 PM
    Lol @ Jessie I will take that as a compliment about writing as a marketer. But I am not one. Only reason I mentioned the HTC one is because it looks great compared for iphone or Samsung.

Posted via z10
    04-29-13 06:38 PM
    Wow, 7 posts!
    04-29-13 06:50 PM
    I am not too certain, but did the device drop several times or did something happen to it? It reminds me of some of my old phones which suddenly started to "hate" me until I sent them off on warranty which then turned into insurance as the motherboard has been damaged.... Last time happened with my Desire S...

Especially SD card removed is pointing towards a connection which came lose.

So far my Z10 has survived quite a lot and surprised about that (fall from first floor onto concrete....)

When resetting the device does not help, get a replacement.

If you are just looking for excuses to get a new phone from you parents: sell the Z10 on eBay and you will make someone very happy.

If you are looking for good trouble shooting PM me.

Posted via CB10
    deliworld likes this.
    04-29-13 06:52 PM
    Wow, 7 posts!
    Yep, that's the first thing I look at anymore when someone makes a post like this. Poll FAIL
    Gatmyer likes this.
    04-29-13 06:58 PM
    Please use the existing thread!

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...thread-798807/

BTW this entire moderation was performed from my Z10!
    04-29-13 07:01 PM