My notifications are really annoying me. Every time I get a facebook notification my phone flashes at me. I turned the facebook notifications off in hub management but that didn't stop them so now I just removed the facebook account. Problem kinda solved.

Anyway, I can live without a linked facebook account, I can always check that through the browser if and when I need to. If anybody know the way to work it so that I don't get notified in the hub or through the notification light and only through the app in the menu, not the hub, then I'd appreciate your instruction. Otherwise, I'll make do.

The annoying one though is calls. I miss a call and I'm notified. I like that. I like that a missed call flashes like a message or an email. But I can't seem to make the phone acknowledge that I've seen the notification. I ring the person back, I text them, it still flashes despite my response to their call. How do I fix this, because at the moment, to get rid of the notification, I have to delete the log entry of their calling but that's just plain stupid?

Can anybody help? I haven't seen this come up before.
    I'm on o2 UK STL100-2 if that helps. Latest standard OS. No leaks or sideloads as yet. The phone is new to me.
    05-28-13 10:24 AM
    My notifications are really annoying me. Every time I get a facebook notification my phone flashes at me. I turned the facebook notifications off in hub management but that didn't stop them so now I just removed the facebook account. Problem kinda solved.

Anyway, I can live without a linked facebook account, I can always check that through the browser if and when I need to. If anybody know the way to work it so that I don't get notified in the hub or through the notification light and only through the app in the menu, not the hub, then I'd appreciate your instruction. Otherwise, I'll make do.

The annoying one though is calls. I miss a call and I'm notified. I like that. I like that a missed call flashes like a message or an email. But I can't seem to make the phone acknowledge that I've seen the notification. I ring the person back, I text them, it still flashes despite my response to their call. How do I fix this, because at the moment, to get rid of the notification, I have to delete the log entry of their calling but that's just plain stupid?

Can anybody help? I haven't seen this come up before.
    I'm on o2 UK STL100-2 if that helps. Latest standard OS. No leaks or sideloads as yet. The phone is new to me.
    For the phone you need to actually go into the phone application not respond from hub, its annoying I know but it will clear that notification.

As for facebook

Settings - Notifications - Facebook - LED off (you also have other options for sound and vibrate within that menu)
    05-28-13 10:31 AM
    From the home or icon screen swipe down from the top. Open Settings. Go to Notifications. Scroll down to Facebook. Tap it and and adjust the notifications as you would like them.
    05-28-13 10:32 AM
    Okay for this part, go into the notification settings, here:

Z10 Gurus, I need some help-img_00000380.png
    Scroll down to Facebook, you can set the notification for it there:

Z10 Gurus, I need some help-img_00000381.png
    Led, sound, and vibrate settings. Hope this helped on part of it for you

Posted via SEGA Genesis
    05-28-13 10:36 AM
    For the phone you need to actually go into the phone application not respond from hub, its annoying I know but it will clear that notification.

As for facebook

Settings - Notifications - Facebook - LED off (you also have other options for sound and vibrate within that menu)
    Beat me to it, I was adding pictures for visual reference on the Facebook bit D:

Posted via SEGA Genesis
    05-28-13 10:39 AM
    Thanks all!
    The hub management seemingly does nothing...
    Thanks all!
    The hub management seemingly does nothing...
    Hub management is only to manage what shows up and where

Posted via SEGA Genesis
    The only way I have been able to stop the led is to swipe through my pages a few times. Sometimes this works, sometimes it doesn't. But yes for a missed call that you've already taken care of it is quite annoying.

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 10:42 AM
    Can you tell me what the difference is between facebook on and facebook off in hub management?
    I can't tell the difference, it seems to have no effect whatsoever on my phone. It's in the hub whether on/off, it's in the app menu whether on/off.
    05-28-13 10:46 AM
    Can you tell me what the difference is between facebook on and facebook off in hub management?
    I can't tell the difference, it seems to have no effect whatsoever on my phone. It's in the hub whether on/off, it's in the app menu whether on/off.
    At the top of the Hub folder list is Hub. That is all notifications which are turned on in Hub Management. If you turn off Facebook, you get notices in the Facebook folder but not the Hub folder.
    lynkedmagic likes this.
    05-28-13 10:48 AM
    I see now, thank you.
    05-28-13 10:51 AM
    Beat me to it. Essentially tuning something on/off in the hub affects whether notifications will show up in the big combined inbox. A linked account will always be accessible through the directory tree, so you can always actively check notifications for that account. It just won't show up in your combined messages if you turn it off in the hub

Posted via CB10
    05-28-13 10:52 AM