I was in to the Wireless Etc kiosk at a GTA Costco at lunch, and they have Z10 demo units on display. I spoke with the rep for 10-15 minutes, and he was very excited about the device. Wireless, Etc employees are currently issued a 9900, and he's practically begging them to give everybody a Z10.

He wouldn't tell me exactly how much stock he had, but said that it wasn't enough based on the demand that he's seen so far. Costco opens at 10am, he thinks he'll probably be sold out before noon.

If you're planning on getting your Z10 at Costco tomorrow, get there early.
    02-04-13 12:35 PM
    I was in to the Wireless Etc kiosk at a GTA Costco at lunch, and they have Z10 demo units on display. I spoke with the rep for 10-15 minutes, and he was very excited about the device. Wireless, Etc employees are currently issued a 9900, and he's practically begging them to give everybody a Z10.

He wouldn't tell me exactly how much stock he had, but said that it wasn't enough based on the demand that he's seen so far. Costco opens at 10am, he thinks he'll probably be sold out before noon.

If you're planning on getting your Z10 at Costco tomorrow, get there early.
    They will most likely be sold out within the first hour or so. I spoke to a few Future Shop including the one downtown at Dundas Square & they said they have limited devices & they will be sold out within the hour.
    02-04-13 12:39 PM
    They will most likely be sold out within the first hour or so. I spoke to a few Future Shop including the one downtown at Dundas Square & they said they have limited devices & they will be sold out within the hour.
    i don't doubt this, i'm sure the Z10 will be sold out withing days everywhere. the demand seems to be really high for them its a shame that the US is shortign BB so much
    02-04-13 12:53 PM
    i don't doubt this, i'm sure the Z10 will be sold out withing days everywhere. the demand seems to be really high for them its a shame that the US is shortign BB so much
    Agreed!. The US carriers do not understand what they are missing out with this at the moment. All the Rogers stores / Future shop & Best buy stores i have spoken too, have said every single day there is about 20+ people asking about the Z10
    02-04-13 12:56 PM