bought a z10 and have a green light upper right hand corner does not shut off.
    does anyone know how to fix this, seems to reduce battery life
    thanks
    10-18-13 08:16 PM
    thanks
    Haven't heard that one. Maybe try hard resetting by holding the up/down volume rockers til it restarts.
    10-18-13 08:18 PM
    thanks
    -If your phone is still plugged in then it means the charge is complete. Holding down the power button for 3 seconds should begin the boot process and a red light will appear.

-If you mean the light is still active AND your phone has booted up and you're not plugged in then I would suggest a battery pull.
    10-18-13 08:47 PM
    Usually a green light means the phone is plugged in and battery is full. Anything else may indicate something is stuck and froze. Like everyone suggested, try a hard reset (hold vol up+down)/battery pull.. what OS are you on?

Posted via CB10
    10-18-13 09:01 PM
    have latest software. will try reset and let you know
    10-19-13 04:52 AM
    Man, I almost got excited that someone figured out how to get the green flashing network LED to work.

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 06:18 AM
    lol. mines not flashing on constantly seems to drain power or not charging properly
    10-19-13 06:25 AM
    You may download the BlackBerry Virtual Expert from BlackBerry World - it checks the system and shows any errors if there are any.

Regards Johnny

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 06:26 AM
    1. Pull battery and disconnect from USB
    2. Touch battery to connection point

If the Green LED turns on as soon as power is received, this could indicate a hardware problem caused by a shortage - this causes permanent damage to the LED. If this is the case, you're next move is sending in for repair/replacement.
    12-03-13 10:09 AM
    I just downloaded Verizon's recent OS update for my Z10 to version 10.2.1.2122. My phone now has a blinking green LED light which I did not have on the previous OS version and it is, frankly, driving me insane! I find it to be terribly distracting due to the fact that I can only use vibrate and LED notifications at work. I understand that this green flashing light is telling me that I'm withing tower range. That's ok for those who need that information. But I don't. I have tried battery pulls, hard resets to no avail. I have tried everything to turn this green indicator off but cannot seem to find where to do that. Any suggestions?
    03-22-14 08:07 AM
    I just downloaded Verizon's recent OS update for my Z10 to version 10.2.1.2122. My phone now has a blinking green LED light which I did not have on the previous OS version and it is, frankly, driving me insane! I find it to be terribly distracting due to the fact that I can only use vibrate and LED notifications at work. I understand that this green flashing light is telling me that I'm withing tower range. That's ok for those who need that information. But I don't. I have tried battery pulls, hard resets to no avail. I have tried everything to turn this green indicator off but cannot seem to find where to do that. Any suggestions?
    Any 3rd party apps that might be changing notifications? Profile changers? Hub apps? Headless?
    03-22-14 10:56 AM
    Possibly you should give your phone to the service centre....

And your phone is fit for the BlackBerry commercials!.... with a green light.. (usually its red...)

Posted via CB10
    03-22-14 11:27 AM
    Ok. After making that last post I decided to go try again. What I finally discovered (much to my chagrin) is that I had installed BeBuzz a year ago, but because I had the old OS it had to remain open to work. Didn't much care for that so I tucked it away in a Misc folder waiting for the OS update from Verizon but had forgotten about it. With the new OS update my Z10 now has radio capabilities. Sure 'nuff. The BeBuzz app had the radio notification set on green blinking light. Light is now off.
    FF22 likes this.
    03-23-14 07:42 AM
    I have never had the green led light up when my Z10 is fully charged. It works in the BBVE tests OK, yet never had it come on green in all the 14 months I've had the phone during charging. No big issue for me as I can see exactly when the battery is charged fully either via the BlackBerry charge indicator, or more often via Battery Guru app I have.

Z10 In action here!
    03-23-14 07:53 AM