It says on the Google help page for additional calendars use the special calendar name not your account email address so you'd add each of the 5 additional ones like that

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-14-13 07:30 AM
    Tried it and it accepted the information but it's not pulling anything down or won't let me make add any events to that calendar.
    Really hope for a permanent fix soon.

02-14-13 07:56 AM
    Ok so I lied. It did pull the info down. Yeah. Doesn't let me add events though

02-14-13 08:01 AM
    very very frustrated
    02-14-13 08:13 AM
    and now gmail contacts via imap is not working
    02-14-13 08:23 AM
    Well apparently you can use "Calendar Sync", an app in BB World, but I haven't tried it yet myself so...fair warning.
    02-14-13 08:25 AM
    with the 403 error, if we change the PORT # can that make a difference
    02-14-13 08:27 AM
    same problem here. I cannot add gmail calendar with any method, CalDav, Activesync or regualr gmail. Just get different errors .I originally added fine, but when it did not sync I deleted and started again. Now it will re add the mail and contacts, but not the calendar.
    Are you also getting the "account cannot be authenticated with your service provider. Please make sure that the accout settings are correct" when trying to add via CalDAV?

Will someone @crackberry try contacting BlackBerry or Google and let us know when things are back up...i'm experiencing the same 403 error using the active sync method and no calender sync if using the Gmail method.
    the 403 error will never be 'fixed' active sync is no longer supported, so don't hold your breath on that one.. the only supported method is calDAV, but at the moment many of us, myself included can't get that working either.

I was able to finally get Google Calendar working with these instructions found on a Google Forum. :

To setup calDav sync on google go into the email calendar and contacts account setup page then select add account.

Then select advanced

Then swipe down to the CalDav and select it

Enter the description as Gmail

Enter the user name as [email protected]

Enter the email address as [email protected]

Enter your password

Enter the server address as follows:

https://www.google.com/calendar/dav/...ail.com/events

Of course change the above username references to your username :-)

Change the sync interval to 15 min if you like.
    Can you confirm you are getting 2 way sync using this method? As I said above, I keep getting the cannot be authenticated with your service provider error using this method and can't ad it at all... so I can't test it, but others have reported only being able to read google entries and not write.. if you add a new appointment to your z10 does it appear online in your google calendar?
    02-14-13 08:38 AM
    It's a one way sync for me. Can't add entries into my Gmail calendar

02-14-13 08:47 AM
    Ok so I lied. It did pull the info down. Yeah. Doesn't let me add events though

I'm in the same boat. After multiple tries, the calendar finally added (CalDAV), but I can't add or edit events. What to do?

I had also tried numerous times with Activesync and get the error 403, like many others.
    02-14-13 09:11 AM
    Just to reply to above...I did take some time before posting this to test out the Calendar. As others have noted, yes...I'm able to sync my Google Calendar (just the 1 mind you) but I was NOT able to add to it from my Z10 at this time.

I'm sure this conversation will go somewhat downhill after this but I don't really blame BlackBerry for this. Google's removal of ActiveSync (for some...apparently like me) and obvious tinkering of their system (which is TOTALLY within their rights to do) has somewhat cut us off at the knees. Now...I am NOT a Google Apps subscriber. I've been using GMail and other apps for free for years so if I want this functionality on anything other than a Google phone, I may have to pay the 5 bucks a month for it. That's not a bad thing. This is a service based world we live in. We want to play in their ecosystem, we may just have to pay for it. I've been debating a move to utilize my hotmail / outlook account more, and I may do that now. Or ...I may pay for Google Apps. Either way...it is what it is for right now. I'm hopeful that someone comes up with a solution but for right now, I'll just change the way I utilize my calendar.
    02-14-13 09:34 AM
    i made the decision to say goodbye again from blackberry and going to return my Z10, at least my iphone has push
    02-14-13 10:02 AM
    ...I'm sure this conversation will go somewhat downhill after this
    Hey look.. you were right!

i made the decision to say goodbye again from blackberry and going to return my Z10, at least my iphone has push
    Ok bye!!!! Nobody cares...

For the rest of us, I suppose patience is a virtue.. whether the problem is on Blackberry's end or Google's i'm sure a solution to allow 2 way sync will surface soon enough.. Blackberry is aware of the problem and actively working on it.
    02-14-13 11:35 AM
    Would not worry. Google embraced caldav. BlackBerry supports it. It is just about fixing some glitches/bugs at either of the sides. Otherwise export your calendar, import it to outlook com or Hotmail or icloud and work with either of them.

02-14-13 11:41 AM
    what is the server address for CalDav?
    02-14-13 11:57 AM
    Would not worry. Google embraced caldav. BlackBerry supports it. It is just about fixing some glitches/bugs at either of the sides.
    Agreed.
    02-14-13 11:58 AM
    can anyone confirm that blackberry/google are working on a solution and if so, how are we likely to know when there is one?

is it just a case of keep trying until it does?

also, is it true that the 403 error with active sync will never be resolved, if so Crackberry should change the email tips article suggesting that users setup with active sync.

i'm not sure what the disadvantage for email with imap is, becasue it appears that i get my emails realtively soon even with a 15m sync interval. anyone willing to shed some light on this would be appreciated.
    02-14-13 12:58 PM
    Would not worry. Google embraced caldav. BlackBerry supports it. It is just about fixing some glitches/bugs at either of the sides.
    Here here....
    02-14-13 01:00 PM
    can anyone confirm that blackberry/google are working on a solution and if so, how are we likely to know when there is one?

is it just a case of keep trying until it does?

also, is it true that the 403 error with active sync will never be resolved, if so Crackberry should change the email tips article suggesting that users setup with active sync.

i'm not sure what the disadvantage for email with imap is, becasue it appears that i get my emails realtively soon even with a 15m sync interval. anyone willing to shed some light on this would be appreciated.
    Blackberry has posted a knowledge base article indicating it is a known issue and being looked into, but there is no eta for a solutions as of yet.

Yes it is true that the 403 error when trying to connect to active sync will not be resolved.. this isn't an error.. it's indication that you do not have active sync on your account.. google as removed active sync from free accounts. Everyone should stop suggesting it be setup this way, as it is no longer possible unless you have a paid google apps account.. it was originally supposed to be cut off on Jan 31st.. but it appears they took their time.. people got their z10's on feb 5th, and right up until feb 9th I believe you could still sign up via active sync so people assumed it was a bluff and told people to continue to sign up that way, but it has now been turned off and unless something changes, it's not coming back on.

As for the advantages to active sync.. their are a few in terms of speed and battery consumption, but not to the point that they will be noticeable to all.. to the average user IMAP/carDAV /calDAV will do just fine once the issues with calDAV are sorted out.. and since active syn is no longer an option with google, there's no point in dwelling on it.
    02-14-13 01:42 PM
    Thx. So I guess it's just wait for calDav to be working again.

02-14-13 03:09 PM
    Calendars are pretty essential for me as a small business owner i have 2 gmail accounts atleast i needed just 1 to work but i cant even get that to load its really irritating i hope this get fixed or a new solution that allows for 2 way sync
    02-14-13 03:14 PM
    Calendars are pretty essential for me as a small business owner i have 2 gmail accounts atleast i needed just 1 to work but i cant even get that to load its really irritating i hope this get fixed or a new solution that allows for 2 way sync
    There's no question its a bit of an inconvenience.. but in the meantime the online mobile version at https://www.google.com/calendar/gpca...og&hl=en&gl=ca is actually pretty good.. and if you bookmark it with add to home screen it even gives you an icon.

torpesco likes this.
    02-14-13 06:02 PM
    I just got fed up, opened an outlook.com account and moved my calendar and contacts over there! Activesync is working fine...
    02-14-13 07:12 PM
    It is https://www.google.com/calendar/dav/...ail.com/events

02-15-13 12:05 AM
    I just got fed up, opened an outlook.com account and moved my calendar and contacts over there! Activesync is working fine...
    Can you provide instructions and how to do this?
    02-15-13 09:50 AM
67 123