are you guys able to get your gmail calendar to sync?

i can't even add it? contacts and email work though.

I'm getting an error saying that the calendar is down.
    02-06-13 12:39 PM
    Changes I make to my Gmail calendar elsewhere make it to my Z10, but changes I make on th Z10 do not propagate anywhere else. In my top two annoyances right now.
    02-06-13 12:41 PM
    Yup, I get the same error trying to add my hosted mail from Google
    02-06-13 12:44 PM
    Are you using the advanced setup and adding it through CalDav?
    02-06-13 12:47 PM
    Try side loading the Google Calendar BAR. Its on BB10bars.net
    02-06-13 12:49 PM
    Are you using the advanced setup and adding it through CalDav?
    i'm using the regular setup. basically not going through the 'advanced'.
    02-06-13 12:54 PM
    Delete google from your accounts and re-add it using the advanced setup. Select activesync, and use m.google.com for the server. I had similar problems, this fixed it.
    bluetroll likes this.
    02-06-13 01:00 PM
    Delete google from your accounts and re-add it using the advanced setup. Select activesync, and use m.google.com for the server. I had similar problems, this fixed it.
    I'm seeing this response everywhere. It seems Google extending Exchange ActiveSync to Windows Phone users until July 31st has also allowed BB10 users to use it as well.

EDIT: Mirk, can you confirm that using this method allowed multiple calendars to sync?
    02-06-13 01:17 PM
    thanks that worked.
    02-06-13 01:33 PM
    I'm seeing this response everywhere. It seems Google extending Exchange ActiveSync to Windows Phone users until July 31st has also allowed BB10 users to use it as well.

EDIT: Mirk, can you confirm that using this method allowed multiple calendars to sync?
    Using my outlook.com and my google account currently with activesync, although I have no contacts or calender items on my outlook.com account it appears to be all working.
    02-06-13 01:54 PM
    Using my outlook.com and my google account currently with activesync, although I have no contacts or calender items on my outlook.com account it appears to be all working.
    Multiple calendars on Gmail with ActiveSync... fascinating. And you don't have a paid Google Apps account?
    02-06-13 01:56 PM
    Multiple calendars on Gmail with ActiveSync... fascinating. And you don't have a paid Google Apps account?
    Sorry, misunderstood... Only one gmail calender synced... All my outlook.com calenders synced
    02-06-13 02:04 PM
    If you want to Sync all your calendars the only workaround is to get Calendar Sync from the market!
    02-06-13 02:16 PM
    Started working today.. all my calendars are there without making any changes
    02-07-13 12:45 AM
    There is a work around for multiple gmail calendars, search for "Sync multiple gmail calendars to the playbook" and you'll find it

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-07-13 12:57 AM
    im trying to setup through activesync and it says service for account is not available access should be abailable soon error code 403
    02-12-13 04:15 PM
    What is the server setting if trying to set up via calDAV?
    02-12-13 04:26 PM
    im trying to setup through activesync and it says service for account is not available access should be abailable soon error code 403
    Same here
    02-12-13 04:31 PM
    Same here. I've got m.google.com as my domain and server address, my username and email address as my gmail account, yet keep getting the 403 error code. This is my second Z10 (don't ask!) and the Active Sync work around to get my blasted calendar onto the device worked fine on the first one. Grrr!
    02-13-13 02:28 PM
    Same problem here, tried advanced activesync and error code 403.... Extremely frustrating!
    02-13-13 03:41 PM
    I only got into all this Gmail nonsense because there's no USB sync. The z10 replaces a very old Torch. Now I've got over my antipathy to touchscreen keyboards. One less reason to not switch to the iphone. The amount of time I've wasted trying to get this calendar sync to work - I'll give it a couple more days, then bye bye Blackberry I'm afraid. Twelve years continuous use, but if you can't get the basics right, I have to give up
    02-13-13 04:18 PM
    same problem here. I cannot add gmail calendar with any method, CalDav, Activesync or regualr gmail. Just get different errors .I originally added fine, but when it did not sync I deleted and started again. Now it will re add the mail and contacts, but not the calendar.
    02-13-13 10:52 PM
    Will someone @crackberry try contacting BlackBerry or Google and let us know when things are back up...i'm experiencing the same 403 error using the active sync method and no calender sync if using the Gmail method.
    02-14-13 05:34 AM
    I was able to finally get Google Calendar working with these instructions found on a Google Forum. :

To setup calDav sync on google go into the email calendar and contacts account setup page then select add account.

Then select advanced

Then swipe down to the CalDav and select it

Enter the description as Gmail

Enter the user name as [email protected]

Enter the email address as [email protected]

Enter your password

Enter the server address as follows:

https://www.google.com/calendar/dav/...ail.com/events

Of course change the above username references to your username :-)

Change the sync interval to 15 min if you like.
    Fucifera likes this.
    02-14-13 06:47 AM
    Yes that last mentioned method works great, with one big BUT.

It only synchronize one calendar..

I have 6 different calendars thru my work.

If they could solve the 403-problem then we could use multiple calendars.

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-14-13 07:26 AM
67 123