I didn't dress my z10 at all. No screen protector and no holster. The reason is I want people in the bus or train or at work to see real beauty. I don't mind about the back of the phone it seems unscratchable. But I'm thinking about the glass panel. Will it get scratches if in/out of my jeans? How about fingernails?

Posted via CB10
    loc5 likes this.
    03-18-13 07:42 PM
    I don't think that fingernails will leave scratches. If your phone is in your pocket alone I would think it would be okay. I have a screen protector and have no issues with the sensitivity.

CB10 App, Z10
    03-18-13 07:45 PM
    I didn't dress my z10 at all. No screen protector and no holster. The reason is I want people in the bus or train or at work to see real beauty. I don't mind about the back of the phone it seems unscratchable. But I'm thinking about the glass panel. Will it get scratches if in/out of my jeans? How about fingernails?

Posted via CB10

That's why i picked up the leather pouch! it provides good protection while in my pocket (i too have no screen protector installed on mine) and is naked while i use the device. It feels amazing as is!
    03-18-13 07:48 PM
    I went naked for the first week until I noticed a small scratch near the bottom right. Not sure how it happened, but it might have ended up in a coin pocket I suspect. Anyway, I put a screen protector on now. No sensitivity issues either. Looks not the greatest but I have some peace of mind.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 07:54 PM
    Zagg invisishield with a transform case. Slips in and out of my pocket with ease. I have to say the screen protector is amazing...no smudges or fingerprints, I don't know how they do it, but it works. I regret not using one on my ipad and playbook.

Posted from my Z10 using CB10
    03-18-13 07:56 PM
    I went naked for the first week until I noticed a small scratch near the bottom right. Not sure how it happened, but it might have ended up in a coin pocket I suspect. Anyway, I put a screen protector on now. No sensitivity issues either. Looks not the greatest but I have some peace of mind.

Posted via CB10
    Kinda too late for the screen protector there eh? lol... I can't stand the degrading screen quality after most protectors are installed... (heard good things about the Zagg HD though... but i doubt i will install it even if it's crystal clear with the film on. Not a big fan of the liquid application screen protector (My Z10 isn't allowed in close proximity to liquids!)
    currentodysseys and CrownIsle like this.
    03-18-13 07:59 PM
    Zagg invisishield with a transform case. Slips in and out of my pocket with ease. I have to say the screen protector is amazing...no smudges or fingerprints, I don't know how they do it, but it works. I regret not using one on my ipad and playbook.

Zagg is very good. I have one on my PlayBook, Torch, and other devices before. I don't actually have a Z10 yet, but I ordered a Transform Shell for it. That does come with a screen protector and I plan on just using that. And if I want to use it "naked", then just pop off the case and I will still have the screen protector
    03-18-13 07:59 PM
    That's why i picked up the leather pouch! it provides good protection while in my pocket (i too have no screen protector installed on mine) and is naked while i use the device. It feels amazing as is!
    +1 for the pouch

I will buy that. About the screen protector, I may not put at all. I like it's clarity.

Posted via CB10
    Cap_172R likes this.
    03-18-13 08:01 PM
    +1 for the pouch

I will buy that. About the screen protector, I may not put at all. I like it's clarity.

Posted via CB10
    my sentiments exactly... I do have an iShieldz screen protector (got it in a bundle --> case of choice, i chose the pouch, screen protector and travel charger $49.99). The iShieldz is still on my desk...
    03-18-13 08:03 PM

Did you install it yourself? I had a zagg on my old phone and loved it but I had a zagg kiosk do it for me

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 08:05 PM
    Although I love the look of not having a screen protector or case, I get completely out of whack with even the tiniest scratch or scuff on my phones (I learned the hard way years ago). I'm waiting on my white Verizon Z10 now and have screen protectors and 4 different cases and the BB holster waiting for it. Woooohoooo!!!!!!

I took my Bold 9930 out its case today and it looks brand new and beautiful.
    03-18-13 08:08 PM
    Although I love the look of not having a screen protector or case, I get completely out of whack with even the tiniest scratch or scuff on my phones (I learned the hard way years ago). I'm waiting on my white Verizon Z10 now and have screen protectors and 4 different cases and the BB holster waiting for it. Woooohoooo!!!!!!

I took my Bold 9930 out its case today and it looks brand new and beautiful.

Haha, what a way to pass the time and build up the anticipation until the device comes in!
    03-18-13 08:16 PM
    Installed a Skinomi skin on my White Z10 with a White transform shell.

Not sure if Skinomi ships to Canada. I've tried Zagg for 3 years and dealt with the yellowing issue before I gave these guys a shot.

They're not as good as Zagg at keeping away fingerprints... but Damn... they can install to an almost glass like finish...They even have a carbon fiber full skin for those with Black Z10's

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 08:21 PM
    Did you install it yourself? I had a zagg on my old phone and loved it but I had a zagg kiosk do it for me

Posted via CB10
    No way! I paid 5 bucks to have it done at Futureshop. Actually did a good job...no bubbles whatsoever. and I honestly can't tell if there is any loss in picture quality.

03-18-13 08:21 PM
    Kinda too late for the screen protector there eh? lol... I can't stand the degrading screen quality after most protectors are installed... (heard good things about the Zagg HD though... but i doubt i will install it even if it's crystal clear with the film on. Not a big fan of the liquid application screen protector (My Z10 isn't allowed in close proximity to liquids!)
    Haha, yeah a bit late. But it's not gonna get any worse and zagg does a great cover up too!

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 08:24 PM
    No way! I paid 5 bucks to have it done at Futureshop. Actually did a good job...no bubbles whatsoever. and I honestly can't tell if there is any loss in picture quality.

Oh I didn't know they do it there! I'll see if my local future shop will..

But can they really do it better than you or I could?

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by bendirkss; 03-18-13 at 08:45 PM.
    03-18-13 08:29 PM
    No screen protector is nuts! Get a good one like ishields and you don't even notice it.

Seriously.... put a a screen protector on....

Seriously

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 08:48 PM
    Oh I didn't know they do it there! I'll see if my local future shop will..

But can they really do it better than you or I could?

Posted via CB10
    you can check out a tbooth or wireless wave as well... they normally have a guy that "specializes" in this sorta thing lol. Even the guys at bestbuy mobile offered to install my screen protector upon purchase (saw the guy that does it and it was very well done, couldn't even tell...)
    03-18-13 08:48 PM
    Haha, yeah a bit late. But it's not gonna get any worse and zagg does a great cover up too!

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, i know what you mean...gotta protect your investment! Some of us just don't like screen protectors for different reasons, it's just user preference. But believe me, if something is bound to happen...it will...
    03-18-13 08:50 PM
    considering I'll be paying 9.99 a month extra for best buys geek squad protection service I think im going to let my z10 be naked. they'll replace it anyway if it breaks or water damaged and all that fun stuff that bb's don't like
    03-18-13 08:56 PM
    you can check out a tbooth or wireless wave as well... they normally have a guy that "specializes" in this sorta thing lol. Even the guys at bestbuy mobile offered to install my screen protector upon purchase (saw the guy that does it and it was very well done, couldn't even tell...)
    Yeah I'm gonna go to tbooth and check then out and check out the incipio dualpro

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 08:57 PM
    I find the protector that is included with the BlackBerry transform case to be of excellent quality. Can't even notice it is on the glass...

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 09:03 PM
    I'm going with a Ghost Armor screen protector when my white vzw z10 comes in. I used to be a big Zagg guy until i tried their HD line. Now I wont use anything of theirs that isn't HD. Problem is, they don't release HD for much. I switched to Ghost Armor and it has the same "glass" feel as Zagg HD. Plus the Ghost Armor install guys are gurus.
    Serkle K likes this.
    03-18-13 09:13 PM
    My screen protector on my Z10 is from Ghost Armor and I love it. I got the matte finish for a change. There is slight screen quality loss but it is totally worth it when the screen is off. You get no smudge marks. And when the screen is on there is no glare.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 09:20 PM
    I find the protector that is included with the BlackBerry transform case to be of excellent quality. Can't even notice it is on the glass...

Posted via CB10
    It was great. I used mine on my first phone then got a replacement

Posted via CB10
    03-18-13 09:21 PM
98 123 ...