I�m getting very frustrated with my Z10, which I�ve owned from new, for about 2 and a half years. It had recently started to play up, just minor niggles, but I decided to do a factory reset. Back-up went well and the reset went ok as well.

However, I now have some old problems back. Whenever I restart the phone or re-boot after changing the battery, Facebook contacts are enabled in my Contacts list. (I haven�t had this problem for a long, long time). I am also getting notifications to re -enter my password on apps that I have uninstalled (uninstalled before the back-up and factory resets); these are free apps I originally downloaded from Blackberry World, they are no longer on the phone and do not show up in �My World�, they are all London Tube Travel apps. I have done another factory reset and the same problems persist.

I am on O2 in the UK and using 10.3.1.1779 (been on this build since it was released)

The original niggles, which still continue are:

�Silent�, �Vibrate Only� and �Bedside� notification settings not working correctly.

On a number of occasions when I have been ringing one contact, it will suddenly jump to the answering service of another contact!!!

Any help solving these problems would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    06-23-15 03:29 AM
    Wipe. Don't restore. The problems will be fixed.

Work Wide and Prosper
    06-23-15 04:14 AM
    Thanks for that. I always thought that they were both the same thing, but I'll give it a try.

Cheers
    06-24-15 12:18 AM