Hi,

I really liked asphalt 6 for the PB. I hooked up the PB to the TV and I tried to use my z10 as a game pad but it seems that the bridge is not the right way to do it.

Any suggestions how I can use the Z10 as game pad?

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    09-15-13 09:15 AM
    The only way would be thru the bridge but I dont think you can. Would be kinda nice though!
    09-15-13 11:52 AM
    It seems that it works for bubble birds Hd. It is not working for plants vs zombies. 3D games don't work too.

It seems that every which involved the 3D stack is not addressable by the bridge. This is a bit pitty.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 12:39 AM
    At this stage, it would only work for games that accept the mouse-like touch input from the Z10 through the bridge.

Currently there's no way to change your Z10 screen to serve as a type of magic trackpad or anything. (To achieve this at this time, you'll want to have your games installed on your Z10, hook it up to your TV with an extra long HDMI cable - though Wifi Direct may make this easier in the future - and control your games on your phone while using the mirrored display on your TV.)

Posted via CB10 on my white Z10 & lovin' it!
    09-16-13 12:53 AM
    This would be a very cool feature

Look for BlackBerry to implement it in 2017

Posted via CB10
    09-16-13 03:39 AM
    At this stage, it would only work for games that accept the mouse-like touch input from the Z10 through the bridge.

Currently there's no way to change your Z10 screen to serve as a type of magic trackpad or anything. (To achieve this at this time, you'll want to have your games installed on your Z10, hook it up to your TV with an extra long HDMI cable - though Wifi Direct may make this easier in the future - and control your games on your phone while using the mirrored display on your TV.)

What happens when a BB KYBD with its pad is used?
    09-16-13 07:53 AM
    What happens when a BB KYBD with its pad is used?
    Hmmm... haven't tried that before but when I used the PlayBook keyboard in the past, it was basically the same type of input as you get through Bridge, with some nice added gestures (two-finger tap for right-click, for example). I've always had touchscreen BlackBerry devices, but it would probably be like using a Bold 9900 or Q10 where you could type on the keyboard and use the touchscreen to move the mouse around.

09-16-13 10:33 AM
    I have over 50 games on my Playbook but only monopoly works with the playbook mini keyboard.

Posted from my ??????
    09-16-13 12:10 PM
    I have over 50 games on my Playbook but only monopoly works with the playbook mini keyboard.

Posted from my ??????
    It is quite limited. I can use a bt mouse to control Words w/Friends. The keyboard does not seem to work.
    09-16-13 02:45 PM