So, I've just read this review from CNET
    Forced to live with BB10, and kind of liking it | Smartphones - CNET Reviews

and it suddenly struck me from reading the comments that have been left below the review that this is the first one I've spotted that:

a) the reviewer (an avid Android fan - no problem with that, it's what he's used to) once he has given BB10 a proper chance is actually preferring it and that

b) It's the first one I've seen with replies that are overwhelmingly positive, not smothered in childish 'BB is dead' answers.

Could BB10 OS be actually gaining respectability out there due to the success of it's OS and how damn good it actually is?
    05-18-13 06:12 PM
    05-18-13 06:14 PM
    Appreciate the link but my point is more that it would seem that there would seem to be the beginning of a sea change out there in the attitude to BB as a whole thanks to BB10.

If so, then this would be huge for the general market. It's ok for us BB faithful to bang on about how great the Z10/Q10 is, it's about the rest of the world catching on and this bloke wasn't for trying it until he had to. Guess what? He seems to have rather liked what he found once he gave it a chance...
    05-18-13 06:21 PM
    Yeah. I'm noticing less of the BlackBerry is dead posts. More of a begrudging respect and wait and see attitude.

Posted via CB10
    05-18-13 08:19 PM