I had a major crash today with no resolution. Had to ship it back to our IT dept. Here is what happened: i got an email on my computer and not on my Z10. Found it strange so i checked the phone and the Hub was black. Restart froze so i did a battery removal and it never came back. Dead. Anybody else get this?
    05-21-13 06:11 PM
    I had a major crash today with no resolution. Had to ship it back to our IT dept. Here is what happened: i got an email on my computer and not on my Z10. Found it strange so i checked the phone and the Hub was black. Restart froze so i did a battery removal and it never came back. Dead. Anybody else get this?
    Did you try to plug it in and reboot that way?
    I have never heard of this happening.
    decoy713 likes this.
    05-21-13 06:31 PM
    1 post in one year !!!

Posted via my White Z10
    05-21-13 06:32 PM
    1 post in one year !!!

Posted via my White Z10
    what's wrong with that? we all had one post at one time....I think I know what you seem to be implying, but it doesn't ALWAYS have to be the case....

Although we forget sometimes, sometimes, well, $hit happens to stuff....
    05-21-13 06:42 PM
    Can't say I've heard of anything like this. If it happened as you said, then it would be a hardware failure. Even if the ROM image was somehow corrupted, the phone would still boot into an error message by way of the red LED. No response at all points to an absolute hardware failure.

Posted via CB10 on Q10
    05-21-13 06:42 PM
    what's wrong with that? we all had one post at one time....I think I know what you seem to be implying, but it doesn't ALWAYS have to be the case....

Although we forget sometimes, sometimes, well, $hit happens to stuff....
    Lollll! People never forget to post negative comments !

Posted via my White Z10
    05-21-13 07:02 PM
    To One Post Comment: Frankly, I think the idea is to have no posts. Aside from investors, BB employees, and people with unlimited time (or boredom) on their hands, 99% (maybe only 98) will come to a CB type site for complaint/problems and perhaps to seek a solution. (Or at least this type of forum versus a CB after mkt product forum for purchases.)

This Z10 forum has only a handful of useful threads on programming or insightful & useful user tips. Thousands of self serving, feel good I love Z's. But even more threads detailing flaws, problems, and issues with BB10 and the Z. Make no mistake, the Z is not a reliable enough product to be released in a business environment at least one that relies on its phones.

I've read where some have pointed to govt usage as being the niche mkt to save BB. Well, I don't doubt but that BB might be purchased by various govt entities. ... Not sure, however, that such sales should prove to be a feather in BB's cap.

Go easy and try to judge quality over quantity....

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 07:13 PM
    One post seems odd to me too, I know we have to start somewhere but it seems odd for first post!
    05-21-13 07:28 PM
    I owned iphones, androids went to lots of forums, this Z10 threads is getting ridiculous ! 80% is about complaints, used to come here every day, now maybe 3 time a week ! Don't need negativity in my life... my 2 cents

Posted via my White Z10
    AlwaysSmile likes this.
    05-21-13 07:30 PM
    Did you try to plug it in and reboot that way?
    I have never heard of this happening.
    My IT guy took control of my computer and we tried to get it going with no luck. It's in their hands now. I'll post the results in order to help others out if need be.
    05-21-13 07:31 PM
    We'll be here when your IT guy comes to CrackBerry to ask what to do lol

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 07:35 PM
    My IT guy took control of my computer and we tried to get it going with no luck. It's in their hands now. I'll post the results in order to help others out if need be.
    You work for BlackBerry?

Posted via CB10
    05-21-13 07:35 PM
    Lollll! People never forget to post negative comments !

Posted via my White Z10
    Normally if everything is working correctly, I avoid the CrackBerry forums because it drives up my blood pressure. I'd assume the original poster is operating the same. A new phone with this beta BlackBerry 10 OS is driving everyone back to the forums.

Z10 via T-Mobile (10.1.0.1880)
    05-21-13 07:37 PM
    Yep happened to me weeks ago. I was just waking up phone was on 99% charge, took a few pics of my cat walking over me and the screen faded out. Powering on did not work, pulling the battery did not work and hooking it up to my pc did not work. It was completely non usable. I'm on my second replacement.

Posted via CB10
    Mine is out for repair with the same problem. Tried everything to get it kick back on. Good thing Telus had a Z10 for a loaner. And yes I still love my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    Being a Blackberry user and fanatic doesn't mean that we have to post on forums every day. I visit often and i have used positive threads to help me or friends out. Just because i don't like to post useless comments doesn't mean that i can't seek help when it's needed. I promote BB and the new products all the time. Thanks for the comments to those who tried or wanted to be useful
    05-21-13 07:40 PM
    Anyway... sorry about the crash. Do let us know what you figure out.
    05-21-13 07:42 PM
    My Z10 just turned into sour cream. Anyone else have this problem?

Guess I'll get an iPhone. *moves fist up and down above crotch*
    05-21-13 07:59 PM
    My Z10 just turned into sour cream. Anyone else have this problem?

Guess I'll get an iPhone. *moves fist up and down above crotch*
    What's the Matter?
    Btw you sound pretty hungry...

Posted via CB10 ~ Join the One And Only active News channel on BBM Channels just add C000E96C1 ~
    05-21-13 08:04 PM
    I don't get why EVERY poster that has less than X amount of posts that posts with a problem is a troll. Don't flatter yourselves. I think part of the reason why there are so many posts about people having problems is because the problems pop up, and there's no real previous record of it anywhere, so they're not in old threads...
    05-21-13 08:19 PM
    Never got a reply from Telus but got a replacement Z10. It must've been an internal device problem as I have increased battery life on the new device compared to the other one. My old device's battery did not last all day and the new device lasts until night time. Love my Z10!
    06-04-13 08:06 AM
    I owned iphones, androids went to lots of forums, this Z10 threads is getting ridiculous ! 80% is about complaints, used to come here every day, now maybe 3 time a week ! Don't need negativity in my life... my 2 cents

Posted via my White Z10
    What are you like 12 years old? ""Don't need negativity in my life... my 2 cents " You realize it's JUST A PHONE. Boy I'd like to se you handle a real life situation. I wonder how you'll handle that lmao.

Everyone needs to start somewhere and people usually first start posting when they have a problem. I didn't start becoming active on CB until my Z10 but my account is YEARS old. Your logic and reasoning is not valid.
    sonic_reducer likes this.
    06-04-13 08:14 AM
    1 post in one year !!!

Posted via my White Z10
    and your point is?

I could see saying this if the Op was being abusive, but they are not.
    There is a first time for everything.

To the Op, no not a full, not coming back crash. I used to have a pretty bad reboot issue though.

Tim
    Tim
    06-04-13 08:15 AM