I'll take "feels good to hold" over "feels subjectively premium" any day.
    04-01-13 05:45 AM
    My wife is a hardcore HTC fan. She hates I phone. But she didn't take HTC last year on contract because of size. Too big she said.

She took white I phone 4s, only because it look nice. (women )

I bought to her jbl on stage speaker with i Phone dock. This speaker is always on in the kitchen when she cooking. She loves it.

As I came last week with the z10, she said "This is the most beautiful phone i ever seen in her Life"

" is there white version? "

Yes, there is.

I want white z10, she said.

Well let's see.

Posted via CB10
    Speedygi likes this.
    04-01-13 05:47 AM
    Open your browser and load a page, ask him to do the same and then just laugh at the old iPhone trying to cope. Load a flash video too

Posted via CB10
    Speedygi likes this.
    04-01-13 05:49 AM
    I have to agree that while I love the look and feel of the Z10, the iPhone 4/S is the nicest looking phone imo. Something about the black and silver combined with glass. Theres no denying the high level of fit and finish of Apple products. That said, I always felt like it was going to slide right out of my hand (and it did) so it was always covered up under an ugly case. My Z10 only gets a screen saver because it fits in my hand like a glove and the rubberized back doesn't slide around. I like being able to keep it naked.
    elGuapoTorres likes this.
    04-01-13 06:11 AM
    My friend said the Z10 feels like a cheap phone compared to his Bold 9900/9930
    04-01-13 06:17 AM
    I've had a friend who has a 4s and a 5 say he thought the z10 was too heavy. And one who went from a 9900 to a 4s, say he thought it was too big.

They also know that they could never change my kind about a BB.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 06:34 AM
    He also said that the screen feels plasticky and not as fingerprint resistant as his 4S
    I agree with him on the screen feel, but why don't you put those screens side by side? The Z10's color saturation, and contrast will blow the 4S out of the water (my gf has one)
    04-01-13 06:41 AM
    The material of choice for a phone 5 years ago was aluminum. Modern high end phones are using light weight, high strength materials with pleasant tactile qualities and low radio interference. Your friend has a 5 year old design and you have a leading edge design. Problem solved.
    04-01-13 06:50 AM
    I was speechless needless to say.... I just hope that he drops his 4S so that the glass will get cracked!!!!

He also said that the screen feels plasticky and not as fingerprint resistant as his 4S
    Very mature - and here's a thought: drop your BB and see if it fares any better than his 4S...
    ihys and richardat like this.
    04-01-13 06:54 AM
    Very mature - and here's a thought: drop your BB and see if it fares any better than his 4S...
    Here comes Mr. Negative. I could give you objective reasons why you are more likely to break the 4S when dropped but I'd rather just say this; even Apple acknowledged their mistake and changed the back of the iPhone 5
    elGuapoTorres likes this.
    04-01-13 06:57 AM
    The only thing I'm worried about on the Z is accidentally dropping it and developing a crack that kills the touchscreen.
    04-01-13 07:10 AM
    The only thing I'm worried about on the Z is accidentally dropping it and developing a crack that kills the touchscreen.
    It's like any other phone. If the digitizer breaks, you won't get response to touch input. There are a lot of ignorant people online (especially reviewers) who think the digitizer being on the back of the screen glass causes it to somehow break right away, and while it is more susceptible, it isn't going to break right away. You can still have a situation where the screen cracks and the digitizer still works perfectly on the Z10.

Oh, and FYI, they ripped on BlackBerry for having this technology, but what I've never seen anyone mention is that the iPhone 5, Nexus 4, and a hunch of other phones integrate the digitizer the same way that the Z10 does.
    04-01-13 07:15 AM
    Z10 won't bend....
    04-01-13 07:43 AM
    I see allot of resemblance between the iP5 and Z10......

just sayin'
    Wait till you actually use it.
    04-01-13 07:48 AM
    Oh, and FYI, they ripped on BlackBerry for having this technology, but what I've never seen anyone mention is that the iPhone 5, Nexus 4, and a hunch of other phones integrate the digitizer the same way that the Z10 does.
    Is that right about the 5? I'm so used to seeing iPhone 4 and 4S' living on in zombie mode (cracked glass, but people keep on using it. including my wife), that I just assumed they designed them all to be broken and carry on the same way. You know, "it's a feature!" However if they went away from that with the 5 then I don't feel so bad about the Z10 screen being integrated.
    04-01-13 08:02 AM
    Is that right about the 5? I'm so used to seeing iPhone 4 and 4S' living on in zombie mode (cracked glass, but people keep on using it. including my wife), that I just assumed they designed them all to be broken and carry on the same way. You know, "it's a feature!" However if they went away from that with the 5 then I don't feel so bad about the Z10 screen being integrated.
    Indeed, they did. For the same reason BlackBerry did. The benefits in terms of screen quality are huge. Also, the display module is much thinner. Most high end phones in 2013 will make use of this technology.
    04-01-13 08:20 AM
    At the end of the day, this is a plastic phone. Is it nicer than a Samsung phone? Yes.
    But is it as premium feeling as an iPhone 4-5 or HTC One? No, and if you say otherwise you're in denial.

However, the Z10 does have a solid feel, and good weight.

I used my old 4s for a year with no case (skin on entire phone) and ended up selling it in absolute mint condition. If you know how to take care of your property, you shouldn't have a problem with any type of material.
    The Z10 is not made out of plastic for goodness sake can you please get it right

Posted on CB10 via Z10
    04-01-13 08:28 AM
    I agree! The Z10, remarkably feels very comfortable especially compared to the iPhone and S3.
    04-01-13 09:26 AM
    Just enjoy your phone. If you worry about what other people think you won't be able to make choices that fit you. Just enjoy.
    04-01-13 04:48 PM
    The Z10 is not made out of plastic for goodness sake can you please get it right

Posted on CB10 via Z10
    The back of it is. Do i like it less because of it?........no.
    04-01-13 04:52 PM
    I agree with him on the screen feel, but why don't you put those screens side by side? The Z10's color saturation, and contrast will blow the 4S out of the water (my gf has one)
    LOL. I love how you strategically place an April fools right in the middle of a thread. Nice.
    04-01-13 05:02 PM
    LOL. I love how you strategically place an April fools right in the middle of a thread. Nice.
    Actually the z10 has insane contrast that destroys any phone on the market. It seems to use some sort of dynamic adjustments like to screens. in other areas it falls short but it is a good display for sure.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-13 07:00 PM
    Actually the z10 has insane contrast that destroys any phone on the market. It seems to use some sort of dynamic adjustments like to screens. in other areas it falls short but it is a good display for sure.

Posted via CB10
    Really? Because out of the box I found it nice but quite dim compared to the iphone. Are there some fancy adjustments one can make that I'm not aware of? It actually reminds me a lot of the Lumia 920s screen. Nice, but not as vibrant as others.
    richardat likes this.
    04-01-13 07:27 PM
    Really? Because out of the box I found it nice but quite dim compared to the iphone. Are there some fancy adjustments one can make that I'm not aware of? It actually reminds me a lot of the Lumia 920s screen. Nice, but not as vibrant as others.
    LOL. It's true....their battery also last over 72 hours continuously playing highdef vid over lte!
    04-01-13 08:04 PM
    Love the look and feel of the Z10. I read an article on the design process and was amazed at what went into it. A real plus is how they designed the top and bottom to assist the hands for landscape mode. Also takes your hands off the screen for more viewing space. Cases make it look and feel great also.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by xBURK; 04-01-13 at 09:25 PM.
    04-01-13 08:54 PM
111 12345