I keep getting messages from blackberry sheep claiming that z10 is the best phone. How is that true? It does not have any apps that are worth downloading, it's got a worse camera then its competition, it's made out of cheap plastic. What is so good about this phone that makes you buy it? I am genuinely curious.

Regards

Adam S
    06-23-13 07:13 AM
    Stop whining ifail or astroid user

What is so good about Android? You need a firewall and anti virus and still does Google sell your personal information.

Idevices need special connections and ****.
    Oh and they copied bb10 in ios7

Go back to your cage

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone using CB10
    06-23-13 07:14 AM
    Yup, definitely not a troll
    06-23-13 07:22 AM
    Wow straight to offensive remarks, I understand your frustration..However, I never stated I owned an iPhone or Android. Which by the way are outperforming the z10 in every aspect.
    06-23-13 07:22 AM
    This is not a troll post, I am curious as to a why people like the z10 so much!!
    06-23-13 07:23 AM
    I keep getting messages from blackberry sheep claiming that z10 is the best phone. How is that true? It does not have any apps that are worth downloading, it's got a worse camera then its competition, it's made out of cheap plastic. What is so good about this phone that makes you buy it? I am genuinely curious.

Regards

Adam S
    Dude, your name says it all. There's absolutely no point even trying to explain it to you.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 07:24 AM
    Wow straight to offensive remarks, I understand your frustration..However, I never stated I owned an iPhone or Android. Which by the way are outperforming the z10 in every aspect.
    Yea sure.... let's see what phone can switch the fastest between apps.

Try to use your phone without pressing any button at all!

If you don't have Ifail or astroid you have windows phone, makes it even more fail

dracolnyte and Thesmartmale like this.
    06-23-13 07:24 AM
    try one and find out there awsome if u have never used one u will never no why we love them so much.

the swipe gestures alone and the blackbbery hub organised all into one make it stand out alone thats without all the other functions this devices offers.

blackberry devices are for grown ups that want a communication device that no other can beat.
    06-23-13 07:25 AM
    This is not a troll post, I am curious as to a why people like the z10 so much!!
    You joined cb to troll about your unsafe phone? I you don't like z10 go away and be happy with your phone.

Stop bordering us

06-23-13 07:26 AM
    Dude, your name says it all. There's absolutely no point even trying to explain it to you.

Posted via CB10
    My name is blackberry aggregator because I am black and love berries. In hindsight I realize this was a poor choice for this forum,,
    06-23-13 07:26 AM
    Please read your original comment below and tell me that you aren't doing the same. If you prefer android or iOS, good for you, but that doesn't mean that other people find them that way. I've gone through every platform and prefer blackberry. Is that choice good for everyone? No. I recognize that. I also don't go to other websites and be blatantly confrontational. Good day.

"I keep getting messages from blackberry sheep claiming that z10 is the best phone. How is that true? It does not have any apps that are worth downloading, it's got a worse camera then its competition, it's made out of cheap plastic. What is so good about this phone that makes you buy it? I am genuinely curious.

Regards

Adam S "
    06-23-13 07:27 AM
    Oh and cheap plastic? Try samsung phones and you feel cheap plastic

axllebeer likes this.
    06-23-13 07:27 AM
    06-23-13 07:28 AM
    Funny how no z10 user has explained why they like their phone. Probably because they realize their substandard phone is inferior to its counterparts. Heck the only good bb is the q10
    06-23-13 07:28 AM
    If you are truly curious as to why some people like their Z10 you should do a quick search here on the forums and read the countless posts where people state the reasons why they love their Z10.

Of course, if you're trying to start some trouble you could call yourself the aggravator and start a thread like this.

Posted via CBZ10 baby!
    CerveloJohn likes this.
    06-23-13 07:29 AM

Regards

Adam S
    If we have to explain it to you than it's clearly over your head. You stick with what you like and we'll stick with what we like.

Regards

Posted via CB10
    zeteo likes this.
    06-23-13 07:29 AM
    Funny how no z10 user has explained why they like their phone. Probably because they realize their substandard phone is inferior to its counterparts. Heck the only good bb is the q10
    Why? I like the q10 as old 9900 owner but I love my z10 way more.

And why? Q10 swiping doesn't go that well.

I love the white z10 compare to q10 white or black .

The bigger screen is a + for me.

Able to run 8 frames and not 4 like in q10 is nice.

I love every thing about z10 but I do not dislike the q10 at all.

06-23-13 07:31 AM
    try one and find out there awsome if u have never used one u will never no why we love them so much.

the swipe gestures alone and the blackbbery hub organised all into one make it stand out alone thats without all the other functions this devices offers.

blackberry devices are for grown ups that want a communication device that no other can beat.
    thats my reason and i think its a bit rich saying cheap plastic when samsung make there phones from old milk bottle tops.
    Bobcat665 likes this.
    06-23-13 07:31 AM
    It's personal preference, at the end of the day. If you have no interest in the device, then don't get too hung up about what the fan boys/children say about a device.

Z10 works for me. I know why it works for me but it's not for everyone.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 07:32 AM
    I like the Zed10 the virtual keyboard is magnificent, it does everything I need. Is it the best phone out there? That would be a subjective answer at best. Does it suit my needs better than the other offerings available at this time yes.

Posted via CB10
    Elite1, Mecca EL and amjass12 like this.
    Why? I like the q10 as old 9900 owner but I love my z10 way more.

And why? Q10 swiping doesn't go that well.

I love the white z10 compare to q10 white or black .

The bigger screen is a + for me.

Able to run 8 frames and not 4 like in q10 is nice.

I love every thing about z10 but I do not dislike the q10 at all.

Thank you for your reply !
    Sorry but calling people delusional because they have a different opinion than yours is a troll post to me.

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 07:33 AM
    Sorry but calling people delusional because they have a different opinion than yours is a troll post to me.

Posted via CB10
    Likewise, we could call him delusional for NOT liking the Z10.

Posted via CB10
    mk2234 likes this.
    06-23-13 07:34 AM
    My name is blackberry aggregator because I am black and love berries. In hindsight I realize this was a poor choice for this forum,,
    It's hard to take you seriously when you have a misspelled word in your user name (it's spelled 'aggravator') and then misspell your own name in this post.
    euphemy and diegonei like this.
    06-23-13 07:36 AM
    Well to start... we don't need all those extra apps, your z10 can connect to DLNA with out needing an app for that. My camera destroyed both an iphone5 and 4s last night while taking pics of roses and the moon and oh yeah our features like time shift are built in. We don't need an app for that. Plus we have the best browser on the market that will open any mobile site just like an app. So wake up and stop trying to play the app game.
    Z10 fanboys are delusional-img_00000273.jpg
    Z10 fanboys are delusional-img_00000249_hdr.jpg

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 07:37 AM
51 123