Hey everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone has any tips or fixes that they can suggest to me regarding my Z10. I updated the OS to the MR version the other day, and I discovered yesterday that my phone speaker does not work during calls. I can only hear people when I switch to speaker phone, but I can't switch back and forth more than once. I did an OS reinstall and battery pull with no luck. Today, things got even more confusing... I did a battery pull because music wasn't being played, then I found I had 3 options to choose from while making a call (headset, handset and speaker), and the phone speaker was working again, but still no music. Did a pull again.... now I'm stuck with no sound from either the phone or the speaker. I do notice that I can only adjust the line out volume, and that headphones play music just fine.

TL;DR

Updated to OS 10.1.0.4181, now my phone speaker doesn't work, and my loud speaker only works with notifications and phone calls. No youtube or music unless I have headphones. OS reinstalls, security wipes and battery pulls only jumble up the issues.

Can I downgrade to the STL100-3's previous update? Seems like a software issue. HELP!
    08-03-13 09:32 AM
    Welcome to the forums. Hope we find you some answers soon. Are you opposed to reinstalling the OS via an Autoloader.exe?
    08-03-13 09:55 AM
    Yep go to blackberry link and click repair and install a previous OS

Posted via CB10
    08-03-13 09:55 AM