Hey all. just having a problem for the first time in over 2 years.

Z10 suddenly won't do anything.

Something about the connection. When I first rebooted after a "turning off device", I plugged it in right away, took out the battery and put it back in.

When it booted back up, immediately I received a message like "Could not verify email".

Then, I tried texting my girlfriend and it just would not go. No sent or R or any of that. just a clock pic.

Then I tried twitter. it immediately told me "Out of bounds. Please correct"

Then i tried Browser. everything would not work.

Turned off and on WIFI, and my mobile signal. Checked for airplane mode. All that stuff.

Wifi enabled browser to work. But every site I went to came up flagged warning and I had to add exceptions to get them to open. Even google.

Wifi did nothing to help my BBM texting or twitter.

Coldbooted again holding both Volume keys. Same thing when it booted back up.

Tried a battery pull and leave out for 5 minutes. Again, still will not work.

Did I mess up some significant setting or something? Is my SIM card off?

Lately, the most recurring problem before this has been "Could not access media library" at which point I would need to close and open the music player, etc

Any tips fine folks?
    07-17-15 07:43 PM
    Just noticed something else out of place. The time on my BB is wrong. Seems stuck at 6:57 and it is 10:28 here now
    07-17-15 08:28 PM
    and I just noticed set time and date automatically was off. I turned it on and suddenly, all the texts I sent to my GF went through.

Seems to be working fine again. Is this a common problem? In over 2 years I have never seen it
    07-17-15 08:31 PM
    I haven't seen this particular issue. But I have seen similar issues from the date being incorrect.

Glad it's all ok now. Check to make sure that it doesn't happen again if the battery gets pulled.

FML
    07-17-15 08:51 PM