I recently realized that I am unable to install any apps from both BlackBerry World or snap.
    Apparently I can download and install updates, but when I try to download new software, it gives me an error.
    On snap, after tapping install, it would say unable to install. While on the BlackBerry World after it finished downloading, it would say error installing application

Help plz. I had a similar issue before and I had to reset my phone. I don't wanna do that again. Even though my normal apps are backed up, my android apps werent

Posted via CB10
    03-24-14 11:14 PM
    Helps to know what steps you may have taken yourself to correct the issue. Reboot your device? Adjust your connections? Any of that?
    03-24-14 11:28 PM
    How much free space is available on the internal memory? Apps install ONLY to internal memory. You can see free space using Settings, About, Hardware. When you open About, there's a dropdown menu in the upper right.
    03-25-14 12:08 AM
    I tried rebooting. I don't think it's a connection issue either cuz I'm able to successfully download. I just get stuck on the installation part. I also tried downloading using two different wifi, but I didn't really see a difference.
    I have 5gb of storage available

Posted via CB10
    03-25-14 08:23 AM
    I tried rebooting. I don't think it's a connection issue either cuz I'm able to successfully download. I just get stuck on the installation part. I also tried downloading using two different wifi, but I didn't really see a difference.
    I have 5gb of storage available

Posted via CB10
    I had these problems too ,final solutions swipe your device factory setting and reload official OS 10.2.1.2102 by BlackBerry link.
    1.Swipe setting APP manager "ON" installation others app.
    2. Load one mobile market
    3. Load andorid app by one mobile market
    4. Good luck!

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd likes this.
    03-27-14 10:14 PM