I had issues with my memory, i downloaded Ghost Commander to get rid of some files that i couldn't delete. Before that i had to uninstall WhatsApp because i had some issues with it. I fixed the memory tried to install WhatsApp, i even tried other apps, none of them works. Every time i try to install i get the message "You can't install this App, your memory has not enough space, please uninstall some Apps and delete files".

Can anyone help me?
    04-03-20 12:11 PM
    Have you reset the phone?
    04-03-20 12:57 PM
    I had issues with my memory, i downloaded Ghost Commander to get rid of some files that i couldn't delete. Before that i had to uninstall WhatsApp because i had some issues with it. I fixed the memory tried to install WhatsApp, i even tried other apps, none of them works. Every time i try to install i get the message "You can't install this App, your memory has not enough space, please uninstall some Apps and delete files".

Can anyone help me?
    What OS version are you running?
    04-03-20 01:06 PM
    I had issues with my memory, i downloaded Ghost Commander to get rid of some files that i couldn't delete.
    Yikes. Red flags here.

I think you will need to reload your OS with a clean install of an autoloader.

Which Z10 variant do you have?
    04-03-20 01:37 PM
    Yes. And still the same problem
    04-03-20 02:03 PM
    It's 10.3.3.2137, i tried for a new version but there is no new
    04-03-20 02:04 PM
    I did this about a year ago because i had problems with device memory, actually the same one, but not a problem to install new Apps.

STL 100-2
    04-03-20 02:08 PM
    I did this about a year ago because i had problems with device memory, actually the same one, but not a problem to install new Apps.

STL 100-2
    Here is the autoloader for your device.

https://mega.nz/#!c8xlxYjT!sEGOs4FCL...dccobt_Bem-FcY

Download file to PC, plug in your device and run the file.

Your data will be fully wiped and a new OS installed, so back up your data beforehand if it's important.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-20 03:13 PM
    I tried to save my phone numbers and data, but BB won't start agin, pulled the battery for 2 hours still won't restart. Now it's on cable but still no reaction it doesn't show any signs. Any idea how i could restart it?
    04-07-20 09:22 AM
    I tried to save my phone numbers and data, but BB won't start agin, pulled the battery for 2 hours still won't restart. Now it's on cable but still no reaction it doesn't show any signs. Any idea how i could restart it?
    Try a different computer, maybe even a different cable. If the port is wobbly (plug easily moves vertically when plugged in - you'll need to get that replaced).

In Windows, you WILL need to disable USB selective suspend within the control panel (open up an explorer window, then type in Control Panel, hit enter or click the highlighted option), open up power settings, and dive into the options of your current power plan. Find USB, and disable/turn OFF "USB selective suspend". Click OK on all dialog boxes.

Then your device will be seen.
    04-07-20 11:03 PM