Just flew through Toronto Pearson International Airport on Easter Sunday and seen a hugh Z10
    display booth just as you go through security for domestic departures. A few people stopped
    and checked out the Z10's and the display. There was no represenative there from Blackberry
    offering to demonstrate the Z10 to travellers but since it was Easter Sunday that may have been
    the reason why no one was there. Personally I see this as a great spot to promote the Z10,
    especially if they have some "very nice" and knowledgeable personnel on site to show off what
    the Z10 can do. Further to that when the Q10 comes out this would be an ideal spot to promote
    the Q10 especially with all the business travellers going through this airport Monday to Friday.
    Pearson airport has on average 87000 people flying though it, if Backberry could promote in other
    airports, like Pearson, think of all the people, especially business travellers, that would be exposed
    to the Z10 and the coming Q10. "In advance, I know I should have taken a pic of the Z10
    booth for posting...sorry".
    04-02-13 07:31 AM
    Glad to hear they a livening up Pearson Airport. When I used to travel regularly through there I used to find it utterly depressing. I don't like Heathrow either, but at least it has decent shops.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 07:36 AM