I don't know what happened. I think only the Battery Evaluator program was running.

Pulled out my Z10 and it was dead. Pressed Power button - no reaction. Plugged it into the charger. Pressed and held both volume buttons and eventually the B/W Blackberry showed and then the Blue Logo with the progressing outer circle. It has been going for about an hour and now shows 97 percent. (now about 20 minutes later and it went from 97 to 98%)

Running the official OS 10.2.0.xxxxx that I loaded using Sachesi about 2 or 3 weeks ago on my Verizon model.

Any ideas what might have happened?

I'm hoping that if it completes the boot, that everything is intact. But we shall see..........
    12-04-13 09:36 PM
    That sucks. I don't have any advice. I have had two die on me since March but the reasons I believe were due to something not phone related. I had a rogue charger.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 09:38 PM
    Did you add the porsche clock recently?

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 09:45 PM
    Did you add the porsche clock recently?

Posted via CB10
    YES. Uh, oh, something amiss with that? It was NOT in an active frame, I'm pretty sure
    12-04-13 09:52 PM
    YES. Uh, oh, something amiss with that? It was NOT in an active frame, I'm pretty sure
    I don't know. Today my phone did a couple weird black screens and has run really hot at times. I deleted the two apps I downloaded recently but it still seems weird. I keep thinking the clock is the culprit.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 09:54 PM
    I don't know. Today my phone did a couple weird black screens and has run really hot at times. I deleted the two apps I downloaded recently but it still seems weird. I keep thinking the clock is the culprit.

Posted via CB10
    Just walked down to the phone

7:54 and it is still 98% - really slow doing whatever it is doing....
    12-04-13 09:56 PM
    Just walked down to the phone

7:54 and it is still 98% - really slow doing whatever it is doing....
    That sucks. I hate that feeling. I love this phone but I'm not liking these situations.

Posted via CB10
    12-04-13 10:06 PM
    An hour later 8:53 and it is been at 99% for a good while now.

Nobody seen the Blue Logo slowly progressing?

edited to add: Obviously the percentages are not relative to anything normal. It is now 10:45 and it is still at 99%.

No signs of much else. While it's on the charger, it is not hot.

I may just opt for the 10.2.1 the way things are going...............
    Last edited by F2; 12-05-13 at 12:49 AM.
    12-04-13 10:54 PM
    One thing I've learned about my z10 is that eventually it will finish what it started. I don't say I justify 3 hours reboot , I just think it's very hard to brick the phone. If it is still stuck, hard reset it once more but don't pull battery

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 02:16 AM
    One thing I've learned about my z10 is that eventually it will finish what it started. I don't say I justify 3 hours reboot , I just think it's very hard to brick the phone. If it is still stuck, hard reset it once more but don't pull battery

Posted via CB10
    Too late for that.

Nothing was working. So I did try the autoloader for 10.2.1 - started something then "communication error." A few times. I had a variety of led sequences. Including solid green, blinking reddish/green. Red.

Tried reloading the OS with LINK. No signs in its progress bar that anything was happening 3 hours later. Finally initiated an Internet Explorer reload process around 2am. At 6:30am, it appears to only be 3/4 of the way into that process with the phone showing a black screen and solid green led. This Internet Explorer process did show me my PIN for the phone so there was contact (zt phoned home!!!!).

I did remove my sdcard but could not figure out how to remove the sim card. There was no place to grasp it unless I was sliding it the wrong way. I presume it slides into or toward the battery compartment (once battery is removed)...
    12-05-13 08:48 AM
    Any updates? Did you revive it?

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 11:55 AM
    Any updates? Did you revive it?

Posted via CB10
    Hours and lost sleep later.... The STUPID phone keeps going into a very Christmassy led cycle. A series of blinking reds, pause, blinking reds. Then I get a solid green. I am once again trying to reload the OS. But overnight that stalls at 3/4 and went out and 3 hours later is was still at 3/4.

Doing it all again.

Called Verizon. While I will gallantly try to do SOMETHING, they are overnighting me a new phone!

I guess that is progress. I may charge my 9930 in the interim.

Thanks for asking. I am usually the one trying to calmly help fellow travelers. But being on this end ain't fun!
    12-05-13 12:40 PM
    This exact same thing happened to me OP, I think your only choice is to wipe the phone

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 12:54 PM
    This exact same thing happened to me OP, I think your only choice is to wipe the phone

Posted via CB10
    Can't seem to do anything to or with the phone. Things start but then stall - now for 3 hours, again. No change. Just a green led.
    12-05-13 02:30 PM
    I don't know what I may have finally done (beseeching a higher power, shopping at costco, having verizon overnighting a replacement....). Suddenly, after at least 20 or 30 attempts at Link, the Internet Explorer OS update, Sachesi, pulling and pushing the battery, changing the usb ports and running the 10.2.1 Leaker autoloader, 15-20 times with it always erroring out.... suddenly it kept writing and writing. Then I saw the B/W Blackberry, then the colored logo and then Verizon. Then it wanted my sim card. It just connected to my wifi.

This started last night around 6pm. I tried all kinds of stuff and it just stalled on that colored logo for 3 hours. Then for another hour. Then Link stalled, etc, etc..... Each was tried at least 3 or 4 times. Always stalling or erroring out.

It now wants my bbid.
    12-05-13 03:09 PM
    Mine was brain dead this morning. Started 2 button reboot, put in pocket, 15 minutes later, hub and voice not working. Two missed calls that never rang.

Really hoping for new leak. 1055 sucks for me (I do restores, though, not wipes).

Posted via CB10
    12-05-13 04:24 PM