View Poll Results: How satisfied are you with your Z10?

Voters
357. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 (Best phone I've ever bought)

145 40.62%

79 22.13%

73 20.45%

28 7.84%

6 1.68%
  • 5 (meh, it's ok)

10 2.80%

3 0.84%

7 1.96%

2 0.56%
  • 1 (what a piece of crap)

4 1.12%
    The Z10 customer satisfaction poll, Vote now!-10.png

Posted via CB10
    vagos2006 likes this.
    03-27-13 08:14 PM
    Z10 and BB FTW........ 15/10
    03-27-13 08:19 PM
    severely addicted / 10

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 08:19 PM
    9/10.

Note that I'd give an iPhone 5 a 6.5. Z10 is simply the best thing on the market for what I need. And by far the best keyboard, which is THE most important thing for anyone who sends a lot of emails like me.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 08:29 PM
    8/10

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 08:35 PM
    9 out of 10

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 08:37 PM

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 08:37 PM
    There are some delusional people in this thread a 9!? A 10!? Hahahaha

What is the frame of reference? I would say it is a 9 compared to anything bb7.

It is a solid 6-7 compared to Android and ios. i enjoy the phone it is just not there yet..

Posted via CB10
    And if one already owned an Android and IOS and still considers the Z10 to be a 9 or 10, does that make that person delusional??? Just because you like chocolate ice cream, doesn't mean someone else DOESN'T like cookies and cream better. I don't say such things a lot but that was a stupid statement.
    03-27-13 08:56 PM

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 08:59 PM
    8 out of 10. Needs some tweeks and missing a couple of small things, but other than that the OS is great!
    03-27-13 09:06 PM
    Absolutely a 9+ out of 10! I love this phone and never imagined typing this fast and efficiently using a touch screen keyboard. Will only get even better as the OS matures and more apps come...though I have not "Needed" any app yet that I could not find through an alternative or android side load. Keep truckin' BBRY!

Posted via unlocked BlackBerry Z10 on AT&T
    03-27-13 09:18 PM
    And if one already owned an Android and IOS and still considers the Z10 to be a 9 or 10, does that make that person delusional??? Just because you like chocolate ice cream, doesn't mean someone else DOESN'T like cookies and cream better. I don't say such things a lot but that was a stupid statement.
    Yes it does.. you can like what you want but in no way shape or format is BB10/z10 a 9 or 10...

What is the frame of reference?

People may think Rosie Odonnel is a 10.. doesn't mean general population thinks she is...

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 09:32 PM
    10/10! Pure awesomesauce!

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 09:35 PM
    A solid 9.5/10. Awesome phone. Never imagined that the z10 would be this good. Everything from the HUB, the keyboard, the smooth OS, the z10 is rock solid for me. I'm on the damn thing all day I just can't seem to put it down. Love swiping it all the time. It's like a disease. Lol. When they iron out some things I want improved then I will give that extra 0.5 and rate it 10/10. Other than that BlackBerry did a great job on this phone kudos to them. Played with my Co workers SGS3 today and I was swiping the darn thing. To be honest, the z10 is so much smoother and faster and the OS is so much sleeker and advanced. Played with it a while because it was the phone I was going to buy but decided to wait it out for the Z10 and I'm glad I did. I have to say that screen looks really blue and dull and the colors are really washed out. The z10 really pops out on whites and vibrant colors. Thank you BlackBerry great job.

Posted via CB10 from my Awesome Z10
    03-27-13 09:51 PM
    Yes it does.. you can like what you want but in no way shape or format is BB10/z10 a 9 or 10...

What is the frame of reference?

People may think Rosie Odonnel is a 10.. doesn't mean general population thinks she is...

Posted via CB10
    Does it matter what the frame of reference is??? If it's your first phone or your 100th, if your are completely satisfied with the phone, that's YOUR opinion. Just because the "general population" may think otherwise, you are entitled to your own person beliefs and thoughts. Some people think the Prius is the best car on the planet. Are they wrong? No, that's their opinion. If it fits THEIR lifestyle perfectly, than so be it.
    03-27-13 09:53 PM
    9. Great device.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 09:59 PM
    Does it matter what the frame of reference is??? If it's your first phone or your 100th, if your are completely satisfied with the phone, that's YOUR opinion. Just because the "general population" may think otherwise, you are entitled to your own person beliefs and thoughts. Some people think the Prius is the best car on the planet. Are they wrong? No, that's their opinion. If it fits THEIR lifestyle perfectly, than so be it.
    Whatever you wanna believe! BBRY already won.. no need for improvement!

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 10:46 PM
    Whatever you wanna believe! BBRY already won.. no need for improvement!

Posted via CB10
    There's always room for improvement. So.......why is it only a 6-7 for YOU?? Remember, things that are important for YOU in a phone may not be an issue for others. Apps? Believe it or not, some folks are satisfied with the existing apps (I'm one of them. Don't care about netflicks, skype, instagram, kindle, etc). That alone can turn a can a score higher or lower depending on the user. LED notification was VERY important to ME. Apple has no LED indicator. So for ME, that would make IOS a 6-7 score. My preference. So once again, for YOU, why is it only a 6-7?
    03-27-13 11:14 PM
    Very solid device, I give it an 8.5/10. The keyboard is amazing, I didn't think I'd like this much. Call quality is what you expect from a BlackBerry. Camera takes great pictures. Overall stability of the os is worth talking about as well. My biggest gripe is the apps but I know that will get better over time. BlackBerry 10 definitely has what it takes to handle high quality apps. Battery Life is decent, not bad but not great. Most touch screens aren't. I look forward to the future of BlackBerry. I will always support them and they nailed it. Great phone to keep you moving forward. Once the apps pick up, I'll give it a 9. I say 9 cuz there's always room for improvement.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 11:32 PM
    There's always room for improvement. So.......why is it only a 6-7 for YOU?? Remember, things that are important for YOU in a phone may not be an issue for others. Apps? Believe it or not, some folks are satisfied with the existing apps (I'm one of them. Don't care about netflicks, skype, instagram, kindle, etc). That alone can turn a can a score higher or lower depending on the user. LED notification was VERY important to ME. Apple has no LED indicator. So for ME, that would make IOS a 6-7 score. My preference. So once again, for YOU, why is it only a 6-7?
    Hmm where do I begin...

Missing pin code security lock
    No ability to see Gmail emails beyond 30 days
    No background processing "Headless" if you will
    BlackBerry App World is a hot mess.. no ability to sort reviews.. can tell what apps you have installed without clicking the app.. app categories could be better organized
    Inconsistent notifications
    Too many clicks to delete a notification ability to swipe to delete would be nice)
    No ability to interact with lock screen notifications..
    Apps that extend BB10 functionality..
    When I get a notification and I peek to see it.. then swipe to hub it should open my latest notification.. but it opens my last open notification.. huh?
    Inconsistent gestures.. for instance in the Web browser I should be able to swipe to the right to expose my open tabs.. instead I have to click a button!?

I have more but.. you get it. BB10 is about getting down to communication but it often takes longer to do something very simple..

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 11:32 PM
    mikeo007 gave it a 1 rating. Why OH why am I not surprised?

Anyway...

Hardware: 7.5 - It gets the job done as far as I can tell. I could have/use a larger battery in there, as well as gorilla glass - specially considering that if you break the screen, you kill the touch sensor all together;
    Software: 8 - The OS is smooth, easy to learn (YES. Don't give me that nonsense about no buttons. I've seen 5 noobs learn all gestures in less than a minute - my mum included) and responsive. Lots of things could be improved, but it sure is on the right track;
    Apps: 6 - Not even some long timers like Endomondo and Shazam are around (though I expect the Shazam to come soon). We know how hard the Dev Evangelists have been working but you'd expect more of the apps that were in the old OS to be in the new one;

Gave it an 8 for the poll. I think BlackBerry has a solid device, a solid OS, but the app issue is still there. The "use the browser" workaround was ok on the 7" of the PlayBook, but on 4.2", apps are still a better way to go about getting content.
    Last edited by diegonei; 03-27-13 at 11:56 PM.
    theegoldenone likes this.
    03-27-13 11:39 PM
    8/10

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 11:41 PM
    9/10. Lack of apps is the main reason why it's not 10.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 11:42 PM
    The phone is 10/10. Totally love it.
    Apps are 8/10

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 11:45 PM
    Hmm where do I begin...

Missing pin code security lock
    No ability to see Gmail emails beyond 30 days
    No background processing "Headless" if you will
    BlackBerry App World is a hot mess.. no ability to sort reviews.. can tell what apps you have installed without clicking the app.. app categories could be better organized
    Inconsistent notifications
    Too many clicks to delete a notification ability to swipe to delete would be nice)
    No ability to interact with lock screen notifications..
    Apps that extend BB10 functionality..
    When I get a notification and I peek to see it.. then swipe to hub it should open my latest notification.. but it opens my last open notification.. huh?
    Inconsistent gestures.. for instance in the Web browser I should be able to swipe to the right to expose my open tabs.. instead I have to click a button!?

I have more but.. you get it. BB10 is about getting down to communication but it often takes longer to do something very simple..

Posted via CB10
    Great. Those things are important to YOU. None issues for ME. So for ME, the way I use the phone and the needs for ME, this phone is perfect. Does that mean I'm delusional? Of course not. Just means the way the phone functions, in its current state, works for ME. Others like you, the way YOU use the phone and the needs required for YOU, the phone needs work. Neither you or me are wrong. MY preference for how I use my phone has been fulfilled.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-13 11:48 PM
196 ... 34567 ...