I have my white blackberry z10 (Oreo) , which I love,and lately its been crashing on me. It seems to be random. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this problem. If you are then that's good because that means within the next few updates they should fix it but, if not I need to know because then I plan to take it in to get it looked at or if anyone else has any better solutions/ suggestions they will be much appreciated. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    04-17-13 01:53 AM
    I think a few questions have to be answered first...
    1. What carrier?
    2. What OS?
    3. When did this start?
    4. Have you installed any apps, or side-loaded any apps when it started?

Go...
    ESCON likes this.
    04-17-13 06:39 AM
    Yep, Navi is right and we need more info. Did your device do this out of the box or after you installed some software. Updating the OS can solve a lot of problems. Remove any added software and see if that cures it. Install them one at a time to see if you can find the offending title. The OS is still new and much of the software is still a little buggy.
    04-17-13 06:46 AM
    I have my white blackberry z10 (Oreo) , which I love,and lately its been crashing on me. It seems to be random. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having this problem. If you are then that's good because that means within the next few updates they should fix it but, if not I need to know because then I plan to take it in to get it looked at or if anyone else has any better solutions/ suggestions they will be much appreciated. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    None of the other 1000 threads on this issue were good enough?

This issue is going to need its own forum.

And still no mention of this issue on the main page of CB.

Yep. Ignore it and the issue will go away. Seems they like BlackBerry more then us!

Tim

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    04-17-13 06:58 AM