All my aim card contacts have miraculously disappeared for no apparent reason. I've done absolutely nothing different with the phone.

Music files suddenly gone, some songs in play list gone, photos duplicated.

The complete filing system is utter madness and in total chaos. I had a bold 9700 and all was perfect for three years.

What the hell is this?

Does anyone have a solution?

Posted via CB10
    05-02-13 01:14 PM
    Sorry that you're experiencing this issue. Did you happen to try a simple restart of the device? I take it all was working fine then all of a sudden this started? Have you installed any apps lately that might have helped caused this?

Also in relation to your Contacts, what format did you use when you added your account, IMAP, Exchange, etc.?
    05-03-13 09:40 AM
    All my aim card contacts have miraculously disappeared for no apparent reason. I've done absolutely nothing different with the phone.

Music files suddenly gone, some songs in play list gone, photos duplicated.

The complete filing system is utter madness and in total chaos. I had a bold 9700 and all was perfect for three years.

What the hell is this?

Does anyone have a solution?

Posted via CB10
    Using BBLink ... did you try "sync" with your playlists on the PC/Mac tab AND the BB10 device tab? I'll bet you did this and that's the reason the playlists are gone.

Duplicate photos ... possibly copied over from a previous backup and restore and then sync'd using BBLink; causing duplicates??
    05-03-13 10:16 AM