I am glad to hear, but I actually went into an AT&T store two days ago and was told by the rep
    at the store early next month.

Not complaining if this is true. Although I'd heard that Verizon was getting the exclusive
    on the white one. How long that exclusive will be has not been stated...hmmm

But if all true...yaaaaay!

Although it would be quite strange for them to announce the phone with just
    over a week before release and now lead in. Generally at most mobile stores
    you will see advertisement for new phones, and there was nothing noting
    a new Blackberry phone at that location, nor have I seen it at any location
    in the NYC area.

Personally I still find it odd that there is nothing for advertisement at the present
    moment whether it is next month, late this month or next week.

We shall see...we shall see. I'd already signed up for alerts with AT&T, and would
    think that an alert would come through as well from AT&T to its customers.

let the games continue....until then ....still in 'like' with my Torch 9800.

hope they make a slider (sidenote) :+)
    I am guessing they heard next month since the 27th is almost the begging of next month? Just a guess.
    03-05-13 09:34 PM
    This phone need to come out ASAP in the USA
    03-05-13 09:41 PM
    As already stated by several so far, I'm not getting worked up until I get official notification from ATT.

That being said, it would be nice if they got it first since they are painfully slow when it comes releasing ANYTHING first...
    03-05-13 09:51 PM
    Indeed it is. I tweeted Lucas and he said that it was from AT&T itself:
    "Lucas Atkins ‏@UberLucas

We were apart of a conference call with AT&T. I hope they're not lying to us lol"
    That's not good. I would have felt better had they been included in the conference call...
    meltbox360 likes this.
    03-05-13 09:55 PM
    I do actually find it weird that there are no commercials or advertising. I have not seen ANYTHING. Only Blackberry stalkers really know about this phone.. I thought starting March I'd see commercials or something. Posters at the carrier stores.
    EsJayDee likes this.
    03-05-13 09:58 PM
    Whether it is March 15 or not, we know that you'll all be able to get your phones by the end of march. Just a little bit longer everyone
    03-05-13 10:13 PM
    While on the phone with a representative confirming the BB10 ready program, she said att was to release mid March.
    03-05-13 10:17 PM
    I was in AT&T last Friday and my rep had no problem pulling up a release date on the it i was given a date of march 9th and apparently it had been pushed back to that date
    That would have been magical...i could have suckered someone into getting me the phone for my birthday.

If the fifteenth holds to be true...the boyfriend will buy me one on his birthday.
    03-05-13 10:40 PM
    can't wait for my 10! I have a question for you BB 10 users. how well does the desktop manger on the 10 work? any glitches with leaked OS's and such? just wondering!
    03-05-13 10:42 PM
    It's not going to be "available" on March 15th. Maybe AT&T will announce it that day, or you could start pre-ordering that day, but actual availability -- where you can run into a store and buy it and hold it in your hands -- will not be quite that soon.
    Damn!
    EsJayDee likes this.
    03-05-13 10:43 PM
    It's not going to be "available" on March 15th. Maybe AT&T will announce it that day, or you could start pre-ordering that day, but actual availability -- where you can run into a store and buy it and hold it in your hands -- will not be quite that soon.
    I miss the old days where you guys hunted down release dates along with other information and posted them for everyone to see. Now you just hide info. Might as well just be an official blackberry website now. Just give us the date we can buy it. You clearly know...
    robson21, teleman37 and VeGiTo like this.
    03-05-13 11:07 PM
    From what i remember, doesn't at&t do major releases on sundays?
    03-06-13 01:09 AM
    Damnit Kevin! I was excited for the 15th and then your post crushed my happiness.
    EsJayDee likes this.
    03-06-13 01:13 AM
    Cool... except I'm on T-Mo
    hang in there. it's just a few "short" weeks away...please don't ask me how short of a week and many weeks exactly...
    -fellow TMO subscriber.
    03-06-13 01:41 AM
    Can you elaborate on this bit? Do you know something we don't but can't tell us? How is it that you came to this conclusion?
    03-06-13 01:49 AM
    LOL! I wish Sprint was on the list... hate to have to leave, but it has to be done.
    Haha! So true. And sadly, after 9 years, I'm right behind ya!
    03-06-13 03:34 AM
    If this is accurate, then will the OS update be available prior to this date or after? I have an unlocked Z10 running on AT&T now and want the OS update to fix some "quirks".

Thanks for any insight.
    once u go through the setup and u get to the software update it'll probably tell you to update to the one everyone got last week.
    03-06-13 08:07 AM
    I have several friends at ATT and one is a manager and they all had training, at least here in the NY area.
    03-06-13 08:19 AM
    Com on Kevin!!! You have to give us more than that....we all follow this site because of what you know and share with us...not because you know stuff and hide it from us....
    VeGiTo likes this.
    03-06-13 08:30 AM
    The biggest indicator that would point to an imminent release in the U.S. would be the BB10 software update that updates the Android Runtime to 4.1, thus allowing Skype to be ported over. Alec Saunders tweeted that Skype would be on BB10 by the time the devices release in the States. If we see this happen within the next week or so, I'd be much more likely to believe this date.
    03-06-13 08:37 AM
    4.1 runtime will be awesome. Really want to see a solid US launch and Skype added in the mix would be sweet.

Go Blackberry!

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 09:16 AM
    The biggest indicator that would point to an imminent release in the U.S. would be the BB10 software update that updates the Android Runtime to 4.1, thus allowing Skype to be ported over. Alec Saunders tweeted that Skype would be on BB10 by the time the devices release in the States. If we see this happen within the next week or so, I'd be much more likely to believe this date.
    I think you are mistaken about Jelly Bean runtime coming soon.

Posted via CB10
    03-06-13 09:21 AM
    So, why does the same N4BB post also say that March 15 is "the same availability date for big box retail locations"?
    03-06-13 09:39 AM
    I think all carriers in the US should launch the phone at the same time. A first launch by ATT might not be great
    03-06-13 10:59 AM
    I really hope this is true. My 9810 is on artificial respiration.
    03-06-13 11:01 AM
110 12345