Hi guys. I am perhaps the newest owner of z10 here. Just barely 2 weeks since I had this wonderful piece of technology.

I really did not expect that this z10 will completely change the way i use my devices. I originally got this just to be used as mobile hotspot only(free at plan $22/month unli LTE in my country).

But upon learning how to use the phone, the gestures, hub and android app (installed the leak on 2nd day), i fell in love. A week later i sold my android device which is supposed to be my primary device.

Why? Because this just works. As a phone and communication device, it second to none. Yes there are very view native apps, but irealized i really don't need thousands of apps. I already got the essentials and I'm fine. The browser takes care of app gap ( i dont need games on this phone, or any phone for that matter).

Unfortunately, BB has no tablet. And when i bought my tablet today, i have to settle for an iPad mini Retina. It's the closest thing to and BBOS device so i chose that. Then I realized again while browsing the app store, i really don't need tons of app again.

So, in short, thanks to blackberry. Hopefully after 2 years, BB will release a tablet running BBOS 11 by that time. Hehe.

Hope you can help me guys to learn more about this device. I only experienced using BBM with one of the members when i posted my PIN. I think it's awesome but i don't have some to use this with. Haha.

Anyone who want to help me or give suggestions, or want to chat sometimes, please chat me. Here's my PIN..2ABCEF24

Thanks guys.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 06:19 AM
    Photo a Day: C002B5A07, my amateur photography Channel
    01-26-14 07:02 AM
    Blackberry offered the PlayBook tablet, but I'm not even sure it's being sold anymore. Can always try used.

Welcome to the dark side. Enjoy.
    01-30-14 05:28 PM