Hi Guys,

This is my first post here as I use an IPhone (please don't boo and hiss me!) I'm actually asking on behalf of my Head teacher who uses his personal Z10 to get school emails. The phone seems unable to remember the incoming pop3 password and sets it to blank and then replaces the smtp password with the pop3 password, very strange. He has to constantly keep retyping both passwords to get mail 2-3 times a day. The only recent change is that he's changed broadband provider at home but I wouldn't have thought that would effect his phone in school.

Any advice would be appreciated and apologies if this has been answered elsewhere (I've looked for answers before posting!)

Regards

Shaun
    11-21-13 09:28 AM
    Sorry I don't have a fix for you.... is it just one account or all of them? Might try deleting the account, reboot and the set the account up again.

Hope someone else can shed more light on this.... I'd like to know how to remember email passwords too
    11-21-13 09:41 AM
    Yeah same here. I get that happening to me quite often also. It has only increased in frequency since I got the 10.2 OS update. Not only that but as I've mentioned before on another thread, a few days ago I noticed that I was getting less emails than usual. When I checked most of my email accounts and contacts had been randomly disabled. I had to reset all of them again to get them working.

Sorry to reply with a complaint instead of a solution...

Cartman says: Screw you guys, I'm going home!
    11-21-13 09:55 AM