I just updated the OS because form some reason my BB Z10 decided to lock out all sound, specifically with incoming bluetooth calls, and youtube videos. The goods news is, the upgrade appears to have fixed that. However, now I can't open any texts, and when I tilt my phone sideways, it always stretches out the image on screen so that it's unreadable. This is ridiculous.

Some notes on the texts- I can see all new texts in the Text Msg screen, and in the hub, along with a liitle preview. I can't open them or fwd or respond though. When I tap the message the screen dims a bit and that's it. I've restarted the phone, and pulled the battery. I'm going to attempt to reinstall 10.1.0.2014 to see if it fixes it. If it does, I'll post here. If it doesn't, assume I've headbutted this phone into a thousand pieces.
    06-30-13 11:50 AM
    Go to text messaging filter in the hub, tap the current date and hit delete prior (to try to clear the database) . See if it works after that
    Mecca EL likes this.
    06-30-13 12:09 PM
    Looks like the reinstall of the OS fixed both. So the phone lives another day. nah.uhh thanks for your response though!
    06-30-13 12:20 PM
    Update- now for some reason I can't access pictures I've taken with my camera, or open pictures on text messages without saving them first. This is absolutely stupid, so I went to back up my Z10 with Link. It says that the software on my "PLAYBOOK TABLET" is not supported by Link. So I can't even connect the phone to a computer to back up. BB, I think I'm done with you.
    07-01-13 10:02 PM
    I experienced this after updating my OS to the 10.1 version. After some investigation I found that reinstalling the update VIA my PC using Blackberry link software worked and fixed all my problem.

First I downloaded the latest version of Blackberry link from their website, then after plugging in my z10 and adding it under "Add New Device" in the software pannel. Once the devide was connected I clicked on the "gear icon" and on the left hand column and waited for it to scan/detect the phone, the option to "install update" was available.

I installed and let it go through its cycles and the problem was resolved.
    08-13-13 02:29 PM