Hi all I downloaded and installed 10.1 update yesterday only to give Skype a try. To my disappointment Skype wont even open up for me - I thought no biggy I've lived this long without so a while more wont hurt - to my dismay I found out that BB maps will no longer open up either - it does exactly what Skype does - tries to open and then gives up and closes - Now The real **** off here is that I cant open texts as well now - it'll notify me that a text has come in and when I try to open the text it just does nothing - nor can I compose a text message now either. Every thing else seems to working normally - emails,BBM etc....
    Ive uninstalled Skype and rebooted the phone several time and nothing has changed
    I'm about to wipe the phone and start fresh as texts are very important to me .
    any suggestions?
    05-16-13 06:58 PM
    Thanks for all the suggestions but I've wiped and reloaded the phone and all seems to be working well now with the new update. Have yet to try and reload Skype.

Posted via CB10
    jamesharmeling likes this.
    05-17-13 05:13 AM
    Having exact same issues here after installing the new update. What to do. Don't want to delete and reinstall

Posted via CB10
    05-17-13 05:30 AM