My Daughter has a Z10. Her friend was mucking around with the phone trying 5x to use the photo unlock to get into the device, which naturally failed. Now the system wants the numerical unlock which she does not remember. She is on attempt 7/10 before the system wipes. Can the device password be changed BACK to ask for the photo unlock? If so, she'll be able to get in no problem.
    09-18-15 08:03 AM
    Not sure if this will work, but hold both the Volume up and Volume down buttons until it turns off, then boot it back up, you might be lucky
    09-18-15 08:38 AM
    Not sure if this will work, but hold both the Volume up and Volume down buttons until it turns off, then boot it back up, you might be lucky
    IIRC it doesn't work. Did you put a parental control or something? Could it be asking that?

Z10STL100-1/10.3.1.2576
    09-18-15 08:42 AM
    First thing is to attempt to backup your device through BlackBerry link.
    And there is no way to return to picture unlock at this point...
    09-18-15 08:50 AM
    Even though picture password is in use, there is still a device password. It is required when you plug the phone into a computer. And I think there might be other situations where it needs the device password.
    09-18-15 08:50 AM
    Even though picture password is in use, there is still a device password. It is required when you plug the phone into a computer. And I think there might be other situations where it needs the device password.
    Could probably use sachesi to back it up then restore

Posted via CB10 v....not telling
    09-18-15 09:21 AM
    This is the reason because you cant mock around with a BlackBerry because is a very protected system, if that girl was my daughter i Will tell her than that was her fault if she dont Remember good bye all personal data, thats why the nasa sticks with BlackBerry, because of his solidity and security.
    09-18-15 05:11 PM