I'd disagree... Lexus is made by Toyota which will run forever..just like a Honda. I can't stand BMW. Once you hit 50k everything starts to break!
    toyota hilux aka toyota tundra best truck ever
    05-09-13 09:42 AM
    part of what draws me to top gear uk is not only clackson,may, and hammond its the amazing cinimatogrphy that the us counterpart lacks....every episode from the uk is extremely artistic as well I don't get the same feeling frlm the us
    Yeah, I could see that. We'll you know what they say... the original is usually the best
    05-09-13 10:03 AM
    Yeah, I could see that. We'll you know what they say... the original is usually the best
    well not if your talking about the adam west batman ......errrrg
    05-09-13 10:11 AM
    well not if your talking about the adam west batman ......errrrg
    Hey, that's mayor West to the commoners. Haha
    05-09-13 10:24 AM
    Hey, that's mayor West to the commoners. Haha
    indeed he "boom" and "kabooms"his competitors
    05-09-13 10:26 AM
    Oh c'mon... Cady's aren't that bad

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    SlcCorrado likes this.
    05-09-13 10:46 AM
    The new ATS and CTS have come a long way! For the first time ever I would consider one over an audi or bmw.
    Hey. Cadillac is the New Standard Of The World.
    05-09-13 11:19 AM
    My 9-5 aero is like my z10....nice and fast but drinks it's fuel like nobody's business when used properly.

Posted via CB10
    05-12-13 05:31 AM
    Yeah people are pretty clueless when it comes to that stuff. No current car can touch the V series right now, yet people still doubt it because it is a caddy. Hell, my v1 makes close to 680 crank horsepower without nitrous, and nobody expects it because, of course, it is a Cadillac.

Posted via CB10
    Really? And you have to downshift to second gear before any corner in order to stay on the road? And you cut yourself every day in the cheap plastic interiors that not even Kia uses anymore? Than you do a 1/4 mile and brag about it? How about a real race track, the one that actually has corners and you need some skills to be on ? Have you ever been behind the wheel of an M3,M6, RS4, AMG S? GT-R? Go to Vegas, there is a race track there that for 300$ will let you drive a ferrari 458 Italia . American cars including the cts-v are 50 years behind european brands and some Japanese brands. The only 2 good american cars in the last 20 years are the Fort GT (80% of its parts and technology were made in Europe and Japan) and the 04-06 Pontiac GTO (Designed, tested and made in Australia by a team of British engineers working for Holden, then imported into the US by a dude that worked at GM that wasn't even american, named Bob Lutz)

PIN 333AE4B3
    05-12-13 12:18 PM
    Really? And you have to downshift to second gear before any corner in order to stay on the road? And you cut yourself every day in the cheap plastic interiors that not even Kia uses anymore? Than you do a 1/4 mile and brag about it? How about a real race track, the one that actually has corners and you need some skills to be on ? Have you ever been behind the wheel of an M3,M6, RS4, AMG S? GT-R? Go to Vegas, there is a race track there that for 300$ will let you drive a ferrari 458 Italia . American cars including the cts-v are 50 years behind european brands and some Japanese brands. The only 2 good american cars in the last 20 years are the Fort GT (80% of its parts and technology were made in Europe and Japan) and the 04-06 Pontiac GTO (Designed, tested and made in Australia by a team of British engineers working for Holden, then imported into the US by a dude that worked at GM that wasn't even american, named Bob Lutz)

PIN 333AE4B3
    American car companies fight an uphill battle to undo the perception that their cars still lag behind the European and Asian products.

The reality in the second decade of the 21st century is that the American companies' products are now every bit as good as, and in some cases better, than the imports.

The American cars and trucks tend to be better at things that many Americans need to drive here in the US. Do they make a European sports sedan as good as the Germans do? No. But neither do the Japanese. Do they make a little bitty economy car as good as Honda does. Well, no, but actually they're getting awfully close.

If you need cars and trucks, though, that are roomy, that are tough, that have A/C strong enough for summer in the South, but will start up in the morning in a Minnesota winter, that will cruise comfortably for thousands of miles on interstate highways, but will not overheat in stop and go traffic in downtown Chicago. If you need a drivetrain that will go 300,000 miles or more without breaking, American cars and trucks will do all of that.

I used to sell cars. It didn't matter whether I sold a new GM product, a new Honda or something used. I actually made more money from selling Hondas than I did new Chevrolets and Cadillacs. But sometimes the GM products were better than the Hondas. And sometimes not.

I saw many more American cars and trucks traded in with really high mileage than I did imports.

The bottom line these days? The consumer has an amazing array of outstanding products to choose from.
    05-12-13 01:45 PM
110 ... 345