I drive a MINI Paceman. What kind of phone would that be?
    05-07-13 08:39 PM
    nothing was a kit O_O, i'm not sure what you are getting at.
    you misinterprit, was a compliment....how about just sweet ride (but I also know what your talking about)
    05-07-13 08:40 PM
    nothing was a kit O_O, i'm not sure what you are getting at.
    Kit = the whole package. It was a compliment.
    05-07-13 08:40 PM
    Just a stupid story for you guys. I was at a customers house today and I was sending a text as I walked to his door, and he noticed my z10. The guy is a car enthusiast, like myself, and we've discussed his corvettes, and my built Cadillac cts-v.

We got around to bsing for a few minutes, and he brought up how he is sick of his iPhone and has owned a 3, 4s, and a recently purchased 5. His wife is due for an upgrade, so naturally I tried swaying him towards the z10, and I think he is going to do it. But anyway, he referred to my phone as the Cadillac of smartphones, in that it is more powerful than most of its competitors (audi, bmw, Mercedes, acura) more functional, not loaded with stupid garbage that looks good on paper, but isn't that great in real world use, and looks just as sleek. "The only thing that is holding this bb10 back from exploding is the fact that there is not a green robot or a half eaten apple anywhere on it, if apple were to have sold the z10 as an apple z10, it would be falling off the shelves and people would be talking about how great and innovative it is"

It was weird hearing this from someone who has owned apple products for the past 5 years, but it was refreshing to hear it from the general public for once.

Well that's all I wanted to say, catch you guys later.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks this just made me smile after a bad day

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 08:41 PM
    you misinterprit, was a compliment....how about just sweet ride (but I also know what your talking about)
    Kit = the whole package. It was a compliment.
    ok thanks guy

getting defensive, lots of know-it-all's in this thread, and it's really turned into exactly what I hoped it wouldn't, a pissing contest with people on the internet who think reading stats online about what car A can do vs car B, when it's clear they're clueless. IE, Car A can have 5000 attempts on a track, whereas Car B can have 20 attempts, and of course the drive that's familiar with the track is going to have an upper hand. Until you've done it, you're clueless, I don't care what the reviewers say. They're much like the reviewers that write the exact same articles about the Z10's competition, but you know better. People need to wake up... seriously. Quit making your choices based on what the media dumps down your gullible throat. You're no better than the bazillion isheep out there.
    Barracuda7772 likes this.
    05-07-13 08:47 PM
    ok thanks guy

getting defensive, lots of know-it-all's in this thread, and it's really turned into exactly what I hoped it wouldn't, a pissing contest with people on the internet who think reading stats online about what car A can do vs car B, when it's clear they're clueless. IE, Car A can have 5000 attempts on a track, whereas Car B can have 20 attempts, and of course the drive that's familiar with the track is going to have an upper hand. Until you've done it, you're clueless, I don't care what the reviewers say. They're much like the reviewers that write the exact same articles about the Z10's competition, but you know better. People need to wake up... seriously. Quit making your choices based on what the media dumps down your gullible throat. You're no better than the bazillion isheep out there.
    np. and its true my friend had a dodge neon srt-4 and he would leave mustangs and other higher bhp cars in his dust lol great little car and surprisingly good turbo for stock
    05-07-13 08:56 PM
    Lol, um I will take an Audi all day long!!! But the Z10 does rock
    05-07-13 08:57 PM
    How about "I like the phone that i have purchased so who cares what everyone thinks?"
    SlcCorrado likes this.
    05-07-13 10:16 PM
    How about "I like the phone that i have purchased so who cares what everyone thinks?"
    As you can see, it's just not that simple. Everyone must know! Haha
    05-07-13 10:17 PM
    When I hear Cadillac, I think of an old guy's car.
    Posted via CB10
    I hear Cadillac, I think classic. Just like BlackBerry.

Many buy on name, some buy on reputation. The true Crackberry nationals stick with because of the reliable communication. Every platform has its problems just like every car does, but the one that delivers for you is what you should use.
    05-07-13 10:18 PM
    Obviously the guy with the cts-v can't afford a m5. The price makes the m5 more exclusive. I have 2 brand new bmws Btw so know exactly what I'm talking about. Find a comparison test where they don't rank the f10 m5 over the cts-v please. Then talk.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 10:34 PM
    The price makes the m5 more exclusive.
    And this is why the Porsche BlackBerry exists.
    05-07-13 10:40 PM
    I hear Cadillac, I think classic. Just like BlackBerry.

Many buy on name, some buy on reputation. The true Crackberry nationals stick with because of the reliable communication. Every platform has its problems just like every car does, but the one that delivers for you is what you should use.
    right on, that's the good thing about opinions everyone has one and nobody is wrong
    05-08-13 09:54 AM
    So funny to read all your opinions

Cars and Smartphones ... a very nice combination
    05-08-13 11:36 AM
    So funny to read all your opinions

Cars and Smartphones ... a very nice combination
    qnx is a mobile computing platform after all so I guess it fits
    05-08-13 11:51 AM
    So the Z10 is like a Cadillac... Blackberry is doomed. Cadillacs...Mmm. Limited appeal, Legendary US car build quality (picks himself up off the floor), poor performance and inefficient compared to others (Audi, BMW, Mercedes)

The Z10 is more like BMW.....Understated, high performance and oozes quality.

How many Cadillacs are sold outside the US?. You could barely give them away in Europe (Which I think is the largest car market in the world)
    Barracuda7772 and 2 Phonez like this.
    05-08-13 12:48 PM
    I am happy with my Blue PT and Black Z10. They both do what I need from them.
    05-08-13 06:27 PM
    I think my Z10 and Audi are perfect for each other....add me wow what a threesome!
    05-08-13 06:35 PM
    Apple = Mercedez
    BB = BMW
    Nokia = Kia
    Android = Toyota
    Motorola = Ford
    HTC = Saab
    05-08-13 06:45 PM
    "The only thing that is holding this bb10 back from exploding is the fact that there is not a green robot or a half eaten apple anywhere on it, if apple were to have sold the z10 as an apple z10, it would be falling off the shelves and people would be talking about how great and innovative it is"
    Sad but true. It's about brand image. If BB had got BB10 released a few years ago they would have been in a much stronger position IMO.
    05-08-13 07:05 PM
    So the Z10 is like a Cadillac... Blackberry is doomed. Cadillacs...Mmm. Limited appeal, Legendary US car build quality (picks himself up off the floor), poor performance and inefficient compared to others (Audi, BMW, Mercedes)

The Z10 is more like BMW.....Understated, high performance and oozes quality.

How many Cadillacs are sold outside the US?. You could barely give them away in Europe (Which I think is the largest car market in the world)
    Although I appreciated OP's metaphor I have to agree here, US cars in general (aside from a few Fords) are crap and they don't even bother to sell Cadillacs outside the US and Canada most of the time because no one buys them.
    05-08-13 07:07 PM
    Cadillacs are also notoriously known for getting their Escalades jacked in a heartbeat :P
    05-08-13 08:01 PM
    The z10 is the BMW of smartphones. The iphone is a lexus. It has the coolest features and is the most fun but it comes with problems. The iphone does everything its supposed to and is reliable but very boring. Cadillac is nowhere close to these brands, they are still entry level luxury

Posted via CB10
    I would say it's more of the Audi of smartphones. It's sleek, sophisticated, and means business without some of the trappings that come with BMW or Mercedes. Maybe that's just because I'm an Audi guy though so I am biased lol.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 08:21 PM
    I think my Z10 and Audi are perfect for each other....add me wow what a threesome!
    I'm right there with ya my friend.

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 08:22 PM
    I would say it's more of the Audi of smartphones. It's sleek, sophisticated, and means business without some of the trappings that come with BMW or Mercedes. Maybe that's just because I'm an Audi guy though so I am biased lol.

Posted via CB10
    I do have an affinity to Audis. It's a love hate thing though. My A6 has been one of the most reliable cars I've owned (yes, I'm shocked by that, haha), but my A8L threw the timing belt and of course it bent all the valves. Finally got the new motor in recently (after it sat for over a year). I was an id1ot and pulled the audio system thinking I'd put it in something else. Now I gotta install everything AGAIN, so I haven't even been driving it. Schools almost out for the summer though so that'll give me some time to work on it.

Z10 is the "Cadillac of smartphones"-img_00000190_hdr.jpg
    05-08-13 08:39 PM
110 12345