Hey Everyone,

Forgive if this is an often asked question but am having some troubles. I run a company and have two work email addresses on the Z10 connected to my website domain/server info@ and my name@. Then I also have hotmail and gmail configured.

When I had my old Z10, if I went to picture gallery and clicked share and then send via any email account I've set up, as soon as I started typing the email address, it would automatically appear. Now on my new Z10, when I do it, I have to type the full email address in each time and it doesn't automatically appear the next time. The thing is, there's hundreds of cached email addresses that I just click and it enters the full email address but if I enter any new ones, they are not getting saved. Is there something I can do about this?

Auto text is also on but I don't think it's relevant to that. I've also set up a text shortcut so when I type ss, the full email appears in the keyboard when typing but not when typing an email address when forwarding emails or photos.

Please help.
    07-28-13 04:18 PM
    OK, I saved my work email address to my hotmail account as a contact and now it's appearing but why is it only hotmail contacts that are auto saved/cached?
    07-28-13 05:21 PM