Today my Z10 browser wont work;

I can still use the facebook, weather, thescore apps, so i know it is getting internet signal.
    I've tried switching from wifi to network, but no difference.
    I've restarted, shutdown then battery pull..etc
    Nothing.
    Just a blank white page.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Also, I've noticed the phone wont stream videos in the browser the last 2 days. Says to update flash. Anyone else have this problem lately?
    05-29-13 09:20 AM
    Anyone know what to do to fix this?
    05-29-13 09:42 AM
    First, make sure flash is enabled under settings. And someone posted this link which help clear out the cache and get the browser back up. Open it in browser and see it it helps.
    http://www.google.ca/?t

Posted from my ZED10
    05-29-13 09:47 AM
    I've cleared the cashe and history. Still just a blank white screen with the web address at the bottom.
    Yes, my flash is enabled.
    05-29-13 09:52 AM
    The last thing i did with the browser before this problem occured, was, tried to watch a video someone posted on facebook through the browser. It wouldn't play so i clicked something that said i must update flash. When the page told me the update was for chrome browsers, i ignored it and hit 'back'.
    I've been getting a white screen since.
    05-29-13 10:04 AM
    You don't need to update flash. Those pop ups are bogus and could contain viruses.

Next time you see that. Just exit that pop up and continue in with streaming the video.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 10:09 AM
    Well, i didnt update, and did leave that bowser without installing, but my browser is screwed up anyway.
    05-29-13 10:11 AM
    I guess the only thing you can do is wipe and restore your device.

Which sucks if you don't have the time.

Posted via CB10
    05-29-13 10:14 AM
    have you closed all tabs??
    05-29-13 10:16 AM
    Yes. Ive restarted the phone multiple times.
    05-29-13 10:19 AM
    I had the exact problem few minutes ago, the browser was behaving very flow and some websites were not loading.
    So I decided to clear the cookies and browsing history and it got really really worse.
    Last thing I remember doing was using some android app then closed it.

I cannot load google, cnn, Russia today, facebook or twitter anymore. Nothing works.

Looks like a bug in OS 10.

Worse thing is that the battery is DRAINING FAST now too for some reason after the browser stopped working..
    06-04-13 06:01 PM
    Type in "google.com/?t" in your web browser. It resets something, I think your location settings within the browser, and then your browser will work

I was having this same problem and it was very irritating, but doing that fixed it.
    djmm2 likes this.
    06-04-13 06:14 PM
    Type in "google.com/?t" in your web browser. It resets something, I think your location settings within the browser, and then your browser will work

I was having this same problem and it was very irritating, but doing that fixed it.
    unfortunately that didn't fully work, although im sure it did something bcse the browser works a little now. However it seems it is something that GOOGLE corrupted in the browser (but not totally sure). When I got to Google or Google the browser freezes and I cannot type/touch anywhere and I noticed that the the specify location script doesn't execute on google's website (maybe that's why its freezing). If I go to Google it works fine! Maybe that's something to do with Google's coding. Not sure, some websites are working PARTIALLY (load partially) and some like Yahoo! work quick and fine!

I hope 10.2 OS comes soon so I can upgrade and hope that this fixes my browser problems.
    06-05-13 09:27 PM
    About 5 days ago the browser would only open a few links, now it does not open any and the two icon on the left and right of the address bar do not respond when I press on them. the screen remains fully black just with a little round icon on the top left (hard to see). The battery is draining unusually fast and my data plan was drained. Please help!!!
    01-27-14 01:32 PM
    About 5 days ago the browser would only open a few links, now it does not open any and the two icon on the left and right of the address bar do not respond when I press on them. the screen remains fully black just with a little round icon on the top left (hard to see). The battery is draining unusually fast and my data plan was drained. Please help!!!
    Try a restart:

Press and HOLD both Vol Up/Down buttons. Keep holding while the screen goes fully black (ignore the screenshot), keep holding through the Black/White logo and when the Colored Logo shows up, release those buttons.

If you have the STL100-1 variant the volume button reset method doesn't work. In that case, Press and HOLD the Power On Button until you see the LOGO as above
    01-27-14 06:48 PM