Why not? We have an overrated thread, and underrated thread, so how about a middle rated thread (or whatever comes in between overrated and underrated).

I like it. Its not overrated, it isn't underrated, its just right in the middle of that sweet spot. Discuss.
    Tre Lawrence and h20work like this.
    04-20-13 12:20 PM
    LOL. Sorry, I found it hilarious. Well done.
    04-20-13 12:26 PM
    I will have to agree that it is a good, not great, browser.

For me, its still missing a few things which I enjoy on other browsers:

1. Text reflow, or the ability to double-tap to zoom and have the text resize large enough so that I can read it in portrait mode. So far this is my biggest complaint. No, reader mode doesn't cut it because I enjoy reading comments on articles and sadly reader mode doesnt give me the ability to see these comments.

2. Being able to jump easily to the top of a page. I bet this will be solved with the Q10 and keyboard shortcuts much like I enjoyed on my 9900. If we could have super-fast scrolling that made it easy to scroll an entire page in a couple swipes this would be a nice-to-have.
    04-20-13 12:31 PM
    I added both of these to secure browser. Neither increased my sales.

I would not consider the features worthy of impacting browsers greatness in general. But that's just my two cents.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 12:37 PM
    too many variables between devices to determine what is best.... not all networks 3g 3g+ 4g etc work the same speed wise... you would need to be sure that whatever devices you are testing have same connection speed for each device.... you need to test on two separate lines at the same time.... bandwidth can vary minute to minute as well as site latency... OS version can come into play... hardware...I could go on.... As well the Z10 is new not all benchmark tests are available as they are with IOS and Android... hence you really have to rely on connection which is the worst test you could do to judge it.....

Played with a number of different smartphones in my work and have found from my "Zippy" factor...I have found Z10 best... but again is personal opinion... I tend not to judge by benchmark testing...I much prefer real world use... in that spirit...I have found BB10 browser the best I have used....
    04-20-13 12:47 PM
    The lack of text reflow is annoying to me. Same with not being able to zoom one handed.
    04-20-13 12:47 PM
    Bottom line forme me is that this browser doesn't annoy me.

Posted via CB10
    04-20-13 12:51 PM