Hi all,

I'm in a bad spot and getting desperate for help. A few day ago, my Z10 started behaving strangely; slowing down, receiving duplicate e-mails, etc. I rebooted the device and it started functioning again. The next day, the symptoms returned, except worse. Now, the issue is that after booting the device, it behaves normally for about 90 seconds, and then all the apps stop functioning and I cannot open anything except the dialer. For the 90 seconds that the device is functional, I can access any application or feature --- so in that time window, I can clearly see that all my data is still on the device. The problem is that the device is no longer recognized by Link, so I am unable to pull any data off of it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!!
    02-26-16 07:41 PM
    In your 90 seconds, try to download Ultimate Backup from BBW.

On your next 90 seconds, run it and initiate a backup of your device to your media card.

Then reload your OS.
    02-26-16 09:06 PM
    In your 90 seconds, try to download Ultimate Backup from BBW.

On your next 90 seconds, run it and initiate a backup of your device to your media card.

Then reload your OS.
    Thanks for the suggestion. I opted against trying this solution, since the app is not free and the likelihood of it succeeding is low, however you did inspire another approach I have been using. In the 90 seconds that the device functions, it is able to connect to Link. I turned the auto-Sync on, and it does start syncing before it craps out after 90 seconds.

It is going to take about 40-50 reboots, but it seems as though I will be able to salvage almost everything using this tedious method.

Thanks for responding. I will update this thread once I am done.
    02-27-16 08:45 PM