I have just changed car to a Peugeot 3008 and synced my car to the built in bluetooth without any problem.

However when I leave the car my Z10 continues to say it is connected to the bluetooth (BT_Radio).

If I try turning off the bluetooth on the Z10 it turns off but continues to say the BT_Radio is connected.

This wouldn't be such a problem if it wasn't for the fact that when I get back into the car it wont reconnect with the car bluetooth.

The only way to solve this is to restart my phone whenever I leave the car - can anyone help??
    12-17-13 02:55 PM
    i would try disconnecting the car battery for 10 mins ,as my first port of call
    normally their is no tools required on the newer Peugeot, as most of them have a quick release terminal on the negative battery post.
    your thread is indicating ,that when you switch off your car ,your phone Bluetooth does not change status ,and still shows connected.
    that even if you have switched the Bluetooth off manualy in the settings?
    if it was not disconnecting when you switched the car off , but disconnected when you switched off the Bluetooth on your phone settings ,then the fault is down to the bluetooth is not ignition switched on the car .
    the fact it is still showing that its connected when you have manually switched off the Bluetooth , that is indicating that the phone has stuck or jammed
    have you done a reset or re start ? you may have to do this a couple of times just to clear it
    press the volume up and down buttons together and keep them pressed for a couple of seconds , you will hear the phone taking a screen shot then the screen will go dark , at that point release the buttons and the phone should re boot
    let us know how you get on
    12-17-13 03:18 PM
    another quick question
    is this a factory fitted Bluetooth kit , or is it a aftermarket kit that's been fitted to the car , or is it a kit that has been added to the stereo on the car ?
    if its a built in kit you should have a Bluetooth icon in the info display and you should be able to scroll threw the phone book etc with all the info coming up on the info display and this is controlled from the steering wheel controls .
    i still think that your phone has jammed, and is needing re set .
    12-17-13 03:35 PM