When the BOOM! was the new QWERTY + TouchScreen and the beautiful new 7.1 OS, with so much color and a so much needed refreshing new UI, we thought... Actually i thought, this couldn't get better for us. Month's kept passing and we kept amazed with this new software that was not actually fighting against IOS or Android, even Windows Mobile,this amazing thing had a little space just for him in the heart's of every loyal Blackberry(Former, RIM) user. But in the Tecnology horizon, bigger things were rising. innovation, futuristic features, incredible hardware specification that were just leaving Blackberry out of the smartphone bussines for good.

I want to belive the company knew this, but even knowing this at this point of time wasn't enough to fix the huge amount of problems they were facing with so much customers/users migrating to other plataforms because of the lack of innovation in their devices desing's and Apps. decisions were made a little to late.

Yeah, we all know things got really bad really fast, i actually thought of switching to other plataform, but doing so would had left me this empty space, that only RIM could fill up, because if you are like me, you love the experience, you love this brand, you actually feel part of the company. i know i do.

But just when we thought everything was doomed, and shares in stock were lower then ever in the history of mobile bussines,THE EARTHQUAKE DEV ALPHA came to life, by the hand of Thorsten Heins, the man who i belive and with the help of an army of GEEKS, gave birth to what i call today, "Blackberrys new era Pioneer".

Thank you for reading my little story for this device.

PS: Im sorry for all the gramatical errors, english aint my native language so please bare with me.
    Carjackd and LoneStarRed like this.
    08-30-14 10:23 PM
    Great story! Glad you stuck to BB!
    Kemir likes this.
    08-31-14 07:45 AM
    Great story! Glad you stuck to BB!
    Thank you for reading it.. came from the heart.
    08-31-14 09:21 AM
    I think, that the old BlackBerry ended with Heins, the new (Chen) BlackBerry is still searching for its face

Putin Huylo. Slava Ukraini, freedom to Ukraine!
    08-31-14 10:31 AM
    I agree with what you just said

Posted via CB10
    08-31-14 11:34 AM