Recently converted to blackberry ,had windows phone ,android ,and iPhone! Now I have finally got a fully working functioning as it should blackberry z10 .
    This phone is absolutely amazing ,screen is sharp and vibrant ,talk about fast browsing ,multi tasking makes life so easy . Blackberry hub is just so easy to use ...
    Loving it
    Only issue now is ,I need to replace my ipad ,so come on blackberry how about an awesome bb10 tablet please ,I'm constantly trying to swipe to close apps and press buttons to go home ..help !
    04-30-13 07:34 AM
    Recently converted to blackberry ,had windows phone ,android ,and iPhone! Now I have finally got a fully working functioning as it should blackberry z10 .
    This phone is absolutely amazing ,screen is sharp and vibrant ,talk about fast browsing ,multi tasking makes life so easy . Blackberry hub is just so easy to use ...
    Loving it
    Only issue now is ,I need to replace my ipad ,so come on blackberry how about an awesome bb10 tablet please ,I'm constantly trying to swipe to close apps and press buttons to go home ..help !

Glad you're liking it.

I had the same problem this week - trying to use BB10 gestures on my Android tablet. Heh.
    04-30-13 07:41 AM
    Loving it
    There already is a tablet that does that. It is called the BlackBerry PlayBook.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-13 07:43 AM