Damnit, why can't i go pick mine up now? Would give me the weekend to play with it instead of gotta focus on work. Booourns
    Everyone wants to get it today as well!. I would love to be holding it right now playing around with it
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    02-01-13 02:43 PM
    I can not wait until Tueday!. Even if i have to wait Tuesday outside in a line, at least i will know i will have a phone set aside for me!
    Whats really nice is my store has a Tim Horton's right beside it. At least when I get there i will have coffee and a dognut Coffe in one hand Z10 in the other, life is good!!!
    02-01-13 02:45 PM
    Whats really nice is my store has a Tim Horton's right beside it. At least when I get there i will have coffee and a dognut Coffe in one hand Z10 in the other, life is good!!!
    So does mine but on the other side from the Rogers plus. Right beside my Rogers plus is a Fresh co lol
    02-01-13 02:46 PM
    So does mine but on the other side from the Rogers plus. Right beside my Rogers plus is a Fresh co lol
    While your waiting you can get groceries haha, you'll be all set to hibernate with your new phone for a week
    02-01-13 02:48 PM
    Everyone wants to get it today as well!. I would love to be holding it right now playing around with it
    "I-I was saying Boourns..."
    02-01-13 02:48 PM
    Just got my phone call. it is there but they are unable to sell until the 5th they will hold it for 11 days after that date for pick up.
    02-01-13 02:49 PM
    While your waiting you can get groceries haha, you'll be all set to hibernate with your new phone for a week
    HAHA i work at Longo's at Leaside, i get my groceries from there :P. Meanwhile i am waiting outside, i will get my sister to get me a coffee or something from Timmies
    02-01-13 02:49 PM
    Just got my phone call. it is there but they are unable to sell until the 5th they will hold it for 11 days after that date for pick up.
    Yea said the same to everyone. The email was wrong saying until the 7th. Also looking at Best Buy site, it shows the price for the Z10 being $139.99 ends on Feb 7th. lol
    02-01-13 02:50 PM
    HAHA i work at Longo's at Leaside, i get my groceries from there :P. Meanwhile i am waiting outside, i will get my sister to get me a coffee or something from Timmies
    I'll just stand in line and the first sheeple that has an iPhone i will toss a toonie to and tell them to get me a coffee.
    02-01-13 02:53 PM
    I'll just stand in line and the first sheeple that has an iPhone i will toss a toonie to and tell them to get me a coffee.
    HAHAHAHAHA :P. The girl at the store i am going to told me on the phone that i should get the iPhone 5 instead. I had it, sold it a few days later. Never liked it.
    02-01-13 02:55 PM
    HAHAHAHAHA :P. The girl at the store i am going to told me on the phone that i should get the iPhone 5 instead. I had it, sold it a few days later. Never liked it.
    I had a good friend get rid of her berry and get an iPhone, a week later she went back to a bb. Stupid iPhone, i think they are ugly, just because they have a few more apps people think they are great.
    02-01-13 03:00 PM
    Can anyone tell me if there will be some extra stock floating around in the stores? .....Yes, I know I should have preordered it...Yes, I'm a dummy...No I don't need you pointing it out...lol

Anyways, I know there are some Rogers Reps on here...someone mentioned bulk order....I mean if the store was meant to receive 125 preorders, they must have shipped more then that.....right??? Someone tell me there is 50 extra phones in each store waiting for silly guys like me? ....P-p-p-please

I'm in the Oshawa area, and I'm hoping that the demand for them out here won't be as bad as it will be in toronto.
    02-01-13 03:27 PM
    Can anyone tell me if there will be some extra stock floating around in the stores? .....Yes, I know I should have preordered it...Yes, I'm a dummy...No I don't need you pointing it out...lol

Anyways, I know there are some Rogers Reps on here...someone mentioned bulk order....I mean if the store was meant to receive 125 preorders, they must have shipped more then that.....right??? Someone tell me there is 50 extra phones in each store waiting for silly guys like me? ....P-p-p-please

Most stores are getting 20-30 devices. Half white & half black. The high end traffic stores are getting more devices.
    I'm in the Oshawa area, and I'm hoping that the demand for them out here won't be as bad as it will be in toronto.
    02-01-13 03:31 PM
    Z10 Been delivered to Rogers store-img-20130201-00051.jpg

Was just at Oshawa Centre and noticed Rogers had some BB10 banners up, peeked in and saw the Z10 displayed. Black one is functional, white is dummy unit.
    I have to agree with the crackberry teams assessment, it is very swipey!
    cjcampbell likes this.
    02-01-13 04:07 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-20130201-00051.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	57.2 KB 
ID:	133514

Was just at Oshawa Centre and noticed Rogers had some BB10 banners up, peeked in and saw the Z10 displayed. Black one is functional, white is dummy unit.
    I have to agree with the crackberry teams assessment, it is very swipey!
    Did you see any Rogers logo on the back of the phone? Any Rogers branding anyways? I like how they set it up tho!
    02-01-13 04:08 PM
    I just received a call from my rogers store and they told me to come by and pick it up...
    Good Luck !
    02-01-13 04:19 PM
    Did you see any Rogers logo on the back of the phone? Any Rogers branding anyways? I like how they set it up tho!
    Couldn't lift the phone from the display. They had large banners at the doors of the store too, couldn't miss them.
    02-01-13 04:20 PM
    Good Luck !
    They will not get it. Every rep in every single store got a email saying they are not allowed under any circumstance to sell the device until Tuesday.
    02-01-13 04:20 PM
    Couldn't lift the phone from the display. They had large banners at the doors of the store too, couldn't miss them.
    If you or any else goes to a Rogers store, ask them to see a demo. Check the phone on the back & see if they have the Rogers logo on it. If it does not, we are good!
    02-01-13 04:21 PM
    Dammit, I knew I should have left the house today!!! I had the day off an spent it at home on the couch catching up on some fav shows and glued to my laptop here on the forums. Now I'm cooking a nice dinner for when my wife gets home...gotta keep her happy so she doesn't notice the bill when i pick up my Z10 lol...and I can't leave the house
    02-01-13 04:21 PM
    Girl called me from the local store to say ours have arrived, then said i can't have them till Tuesday 'because it's against the law'

Anyway I asked if many had pre ordered, she said 'yes quite a few, we're really surprised so many want them'.
    02-01-13 04:27 PM
    Girl called me from the local store to say ours have arrived, then said i can't have them till Tuesday 'because it's against the law'

Anyway I asked if many had pre ordered, she said 'yes quite a few, we're really surprised so many want them'.
    Yea the reps think iPhone is the best in the world & Android is far better. The girl at my store said she would give me discount if i switch to the iPhone 5 :/.. I told her flat out NO & i am sticking to my Z10. I asked her how many pre orders she got & she said around 20-30 of them. She also said they got another 30 phones just for walk ins.
    turtle_z10 likes this.
    02-01-13 04:29 PM
    Thanks Dimitri thats good news...I just wish I didn't have this stupid scheduled work training on tues or I'd be there at 10am to get it! I'm hoping they will still have some left when i get there around 3:30
    02-01-13 04:36 PM
    Thanks Dimitri thats good news...I just wish I didn't have this stupid scheduled work training on tues or I'd be there at 10am to get it! I'm hoping they will still have some left when i get there around 3:30
    You are welcome.

I took Tuesday & Wednesday off LOL. I told my sister i would line up outside the store around 6 or 7am to get it a bit early. So i may do that just to avoid the line up. Most likely they will have some but it all depends if everyone is going in the morning. in the UK most stores sold out!. I know the Rogers plus at Yorkmills & Leslie has far more as that one is more of the high end traffic stores. The Rogers plus store at bloor underneath the Rogers tower has & may have more in stock on Tuesday as they are also a high end traffic store.
    02-01-13 04:38 PM
    I was just holding both a white and black Bell Z10's, neither had branding.
    02-01-13 07:14 PM
118 12345