I was just holding both a white and black Bell Z10's, neither had branding.
    Good to hear! Someone else claimed that on Facebook a Rogers rep said that its Rogers branded on the back of the phone. Rogers would have showed it on the website like AT&T & Verizon does.

I love my phone without that !
    02-01-13 07:17 PM
    The white one is a dummy, the black is a store demo.
    Attached Thumbnails Z10 Been delivered to Rogers store-img-20130201-00016.jpg   Z10 Been delivered to Rogers store-img-20130201-00017.jpg  
    02-01-13 07:28 PM
    The white one is a dummy, the black is a store demo.
    You lucky little *******! lol :P. Seeing as you are playing around with it, how is it?
    02-01-13 07:30 PM
    No. We're far too rich to work Mondays.
    02-01-13 07:31 PM
    No. We're far too rich to work Mondays.
    LOL. Honestly it would be great if they could just release them Monday to us!
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    02-01-13 07:34 PM
    Very nice. Smooth, but hard to get used too. It changes what you think a Blackberry should be. I'm disappointed in the fact you have to homescreen. Icons are always up, just like the iPhone. Other than that, it is IMO way better than the iPhone, but again I'm bias as I've always loved Blackberry. I've been fooling around a bit with it, but I can't give many specifics because the SIM isn't active yet. So anything to do with BIS I'm not sure about. I did however do some typing and my lord is that predictive text awesome. So easy to use and it really does read your mind a bit.
    02-01-13 07:34 PM
    Very nice. Smooth, but hard to get used too. It changes what you think a Blackberry should be. I'm disappointed in the fact you have to homescreen. Icons are always up, just like the iPhone. Other than that, it is IMO way better than the iPhone, but again I'm bias as I've always loved Blackberry. I've been fooling around a bit with it, but I can't give many specifics because the SIM isn't active yet. So anything to do with BIS I'm not sure about. I did however do some typing and my lord is that predictive text awesome. So easy to use and it really does read your mind a bit.
    Loving what i am hearing right now! Thank you for the post.
    02-01-13 07:37 PM
    Another great thing about it is the boot/reboot time. I found it to be very quick. Not like the playbook's 3 min reboot. The Z10 was snappy and up in no time. They've done away with the splash screen to (with the Bell model anyway) so an unlocked Z10 won't remind you of your previous bad experience with a company LOL.
    02-01-13 07:48 PM
    Another great thing about it is the boot/reboot time. I found it to be very quick. Not like the playbook's 3 min reboot. The Z10 was snappy and up in no time. They've done away with the splash screen to (with the Bell model anyway) so an unlocked Z10 won't remind you of your previous bad experience with a company LOL.
    HOLD UP. You are saying its fully unlocked? Are you sure its not just the devices you guys own so you can swap the sim & show customers how it works & all? If its truly unlocked, i am in love lmaoo . Yea i saw the boot time is 1.8 minutes. Loving is so far
    02-01-13 07:52 PM
    No I was just saying if you have an unlocked one, you won't have to be reminded of the original vendor.
    02-01-13 07:53 PM
    No I was just saying if you have an unlocked one, you won't have to be reminded of the original vendor.
    Oh lol. well yea that is true
    02-01-13 07:57 PM
    Like my Telus 9900 that I bought for 50$ and have on with Rogers. Every reboot reminds me it was once on with Telus.
    02-01-13 07:59 PM
    My brother in-law bought the IPhone 5 and brought it back within 24 hours. Said he thought it was terrible.
    02-01-13 08:00 PM
    My brother in-law bought the IPhone 5 and brought it back within 24 hours. Said he thought it was terrible.
    I wouldn't say that they're terrible. As a piece of tech they are quite impressive, but IMO the Z10 is way better. I've never been an iPhone fan though and now that I have first hand experience with both I can make (biased as it may be) my own conclusions about the two. The Z10 is in a league of its own for the time being and most users will be more than happy with it.
    Last edited by Lendo78; 02-01-13 at 08:16 PM.
    Charles Martin1 likes this.
    02-01-13 08:04 PM
    It's killing me slowly!!
    I was just tracking my Z10 and on the UPS website, it says that it has been delivered to my local Fido Store that less than 2km away but I have to wait until tuesday to pick it up.
    It's like I am being tied to a tree and the phone is just hanging in front of me, tempting me but I can't get it. >_<
    02-02-13 12:15 AM
    It's killing me slowly!!
    I was just tracking my Z10 and on the UPS website, it says that it has been delivered to my local Fido Store that less than 2km away but I have to wait until tuesday to pick it up.
    It's like I am being tied to a tree and the phone is just hanging in front of me, tempting me but I can't get it. >_<
    LOL believe me i feel the same way as well!. Thankfully i took off Tuesday & Wednesday & Friday to enjoy the phone LOL
    02-02-13 12:16 AM
    I was about to get the iPhone 5, I had it reserved through Fido but when I went into best buy and played around with it, I got home and cancelled my reservation.
    It's a new style and everything but there's just NOTHING EXCITING ABOUT IT.
    02-02-13 12:17 AM
    I was about to get the iPhone 5, I had it reserved through Fido but when I went into best buy and played around with it, I got home and cancelled my reservation.
    It's a new style and everything but there's just NOTHING EXCITING ABOUT IT.
    Agreed!. I got the iPhone 5 the same day it got launched. A week later i sold it. nothing to WOW about. On the other hand, the Z10 has a lot to WOW about.
    02-02-13 12:18 AM
    Lucky you, I have class tuesday morning, so I won't be able to get mine until around noon.
    I don't think I will be able to concentrate in class on tuesday hahaha. My mind will be thinking about getting the Z10 and just playing around with it.
    02-02-13 12:18 AM
    Lucky you, I have class tuesday morning, so I won't be able to get mine until around noon.
    I don't think I will be able to concentrate in class on tuesday hahaha. My mind will be thinking about getting the Z10 and just playing around with it.
    HAHA i know many people that will do that & even at work :P
    02-02-13 12:19 AM
    Mines there too
    02-02-13 09:53 PM
    I'm sure that by the time I get back to Canada on friday mine will be at the store. :P
    02-02-13 09:59 PM
    I'm sure that by the time I get back to Canada on friday mine will be at the store. :P
    It should be !
    02-02-13 10:00 PM
    Hey guy got a few questions did you guys out right purchase the phone? or did you reserve it? if you reserved it when did you do it? thanks would like to know the timeframe.
    02-02-13 10:34 PM
    All I've done is reserve it. Gotta wait to go pay for it. And I did it today after I spoke with Rogers Customer Relations.
    02-02-13 10:37 PM
118 ... 2345