My Z10 has been delivered to the Rogers store but I can't have it till tuesday, doesnt that suck
    02-01-13 12:57 PM
    My Z10 has been delivered to the Rogers store but I can't have it till tuesday, doesnt that suck
    Mine got delivered as well. Called the store & the guy was very helpful to find it for me. He told me 10am Tuesday morning to go get it!
    02-01-13 12:59 PM
    I know. Same as the Rogers store by CB HQ. Delivered... just won't show them or give them out. I want to see the retail packaging!
    02-01-13 01:05 PM
    Going to go by the store after work and talk to them, i just negotiated a new contract today so I am hoping i get getter it earlier than 10am at my store
    02-01-13 01:05 PM
    Going to go by the store after work and talk to them, i just negotiated a new contract today so I am hoping i get getter it earlier than 10am at my store
    You can not get it earlier then that time unless Rogers head office lets the store open early to do it. If the store opens lets say 9am that is fine but not any earlier then that.
    02-01-13 01:07 PM
    That seems a bit mean, its not like they aren't already out anywhere else. (unless it is all rather than just some uk stores that have sold out)
    why Tuesday, don't you people work on Monday in Canada?
    I know. Same as the Rogers store by CB HQ. Delivered... just won't show them or give them out. I want to see the retail packaging!
    Agreed Kevin!. I would love to see the retail packaging as well!. You are a luck guy to be using one at the moment!.
    That seems a bit mean, its not like they aren't already out anywhere else. (unless it is all rather than just some uk stores that have sold out)
    Its not really mean. RIM aka Blackberry said Feb 5th. That is the ONLY time we can get our hands on it. The stores are being told from Head Office if they do sell the device, they can be fired, suspended & fined. Also the IMEI number & S/N wont be able to be added on the account as its not live yet.
    02-01-13 01:09 PM
    why Tuesday, don't you people worn on Monday in Canada?
    I do want Monday as well but this is what all the Canadian carriers & RIM wanted. Who knows tho, Rogers may surprise us with something good on Tuesday.
    02-01-13 01:09 PM
    I am hoping my store will be open earlier than 10, i can't remember what time it is open, either way I am glad it is tuesday, monday i may be to hung over from super bowl to go get it. LOL
    02-01-13 01:11 PM
    Who wants to ambush CB Kevin at 10am at Parliament and Dundas..........
    02-01-13 01:12 PM
    I am hoping my store will be open earlier than 10, i can't remember what time it is open, either way I am glad it is tuesday, monday i may be to hung over from super bowl to go get it. LOL
    LOL. Yea they most likely will open no earlier then 9AM. Most Rogers stores open at 10AM
    02-01-13 01:13 PM
    I think this is some kind of cruel punishment, why they send me an email with a tracking number and I can see when it is delivered is beyond me, i wish they would have just sent it and emailed me tuesday saying it was there. Now I have to go all weekend wishing it was tuesday
    02-01-13 01:17 PM
    I think this is some kind of cruel punishment, why they send me an email with a tracking number and I can see when it is delivered is beyond me, i wish they would have just sent it and emailed me tuesday saying it was there. Now I have to go all weekend wishing it was tuesday
    For the past 2 years they have been doing this. Try having to deal with thousands on users when the iPhone 5 reservations started. I had to control & deal with them on the Rogers community forums. They started complaining & all about how we can track it yet not get it. The tracking number is given to you so you can see that it was delivered to the store safely. Other then that, the store will call you & you go get it when they are able to release it too you.
    02-01-13 01:19 PM
    I just received a call from my rogers store and they told me to come by and pick it up...
    02-01-13 01:21 PM
    Several things going on here, first is BB and Rogers wants to keep the Feb 5th launch date, secondly, Rogers has new data plans for the BlackBerry 10 LTE and #3 stores and employees could face sever punishment for releasing early. So we just need to wait until the 5th!!
    02-01-13 01:22 PM
    Ya i realize that, this is my first time reserving a phone, i just think it sucks. They could have emailed me monday and said it was there and i would have been happy.
    02-01-13 01:22 PM
    I just received a call from my rogers store and they told me to come by and pick it up...
    Explained it on the other thread you posted in. Once you go to the store, they will tell you to go home & come back Tuesday. The system will NOT let them do it for you. Also the store can be fined & the rep can be fired or suspended as he is not following the emails Head Office sent them this morning.
    02-01-13 01:24 PM
    Just received the devices at my store. Both black and white.
    Reps will NOT sell it before Tuesday. The store can get in very deep trouble if they did.
    02-01-13 01:24 PM
    Just received the devices at my store. Both black and white.
    Reps will NOT sell it before Tuesday. The store can get in very deep trouble if they did.
    You see most of the people do not seem to understand that. Reps call them & tell then " The device is here" They will think, hey lets go get it. the computer first of all wont let the IMEI & S/N go threw until Tuesday.
    02-01-13 01:27 PM
    First Z10 on the right and straight on till morning
    02-01-13 01:28 PM
    Both my Black and White arrived. I was getting Black, wife White but now she is going to wait till the Q10. Now big question is white or black?
    02-01-13 01:30 PM
    Both my Black and White arrived. I was getting Black, wife White but now she is going to wait till the Q10. Now big question is white or black?
    I am getting the Black one. My sister wanted white but she will just stay with Black
    02-01-13 01:31 PM
    I was so close on getting one today. My store received mine in white. I went in today, the representative was about to give me the phone but he called his boss to verify. The boss stated they have to wait till the 5th as it isnt in the system yet.
    02-01-13 01:40 PM
118 123 ...