Wanted to see if anyone else is experiencing the same problem. I have a branded T-Mobile that I am using on T-Mobile.

My BBM has always worked flawlessly before the past few weeks. Since a few weeks ago whenever I take a photo and send it to via the "share" option with my friend who has the BBM app on her iPhone it doesn't go through 90% of the time. Sometimes, not always, I will have to send it as an attachment in BBM as opposed to taking the photo and sharing it. Even then it doesn't work. I am also experiencing the exact same problem with another friend who has a Q10.

In addition, when I am sending a photo via BBM it does't give me the option of sending it in a difference size... it automatically defaults to something like 45kb. Even with a super small file size it takes awhile for it to go through to my friend on his Q10.

To test it out, whenever I send a photo to anyone using WhatsApp they go through without any problems or delays. So its not T-Mobile's network, it has to be something going on with BBM.

Anyone else experiencing this problem? Thoughts or suggestions?
    06-29-14 03:26 PM
    I would venture to guess it's a BlackBerry/T-Mo issue, but being intermittent there could be a connection problem to the iPhone if it doesn't have BBM open, and to your friend on a BB10 from data speed at one end or both.
    06-29-14 11:08 PM
    I was facing a similar issue on my Q10.
    But after few days I learned that once I select a photo I must do a 'Enter'. Then the picture will be on its way.
    Not sure how it works on Z10.

Q10 \m/
    06-29-14 11:17 PM
    I was facing a similar issue on my Q10.
    But after few days I learned that once I select a photo I must do a 'Enter'. Then the picture will be on its way.
    Not sure how it works on Z10.

Q10 \m/
    It's send on the Z10 - either way it should be doing what its doing.
    06-30-14 01:51 AM
    I have the same problem now, with Vodafone. Also my girlfriend with a Samsung s4 has problem bbming me on my z10.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-14 09:28 AM