Hey all,

After googling around, I have found only one small reference to this particular bug in the BB Support Forums. However, I haven't seen this bug mentioned in this forum, maybe someone has found a workaround?

Now, the bug, in the Call Log from the Hub, I see that they have the "Search" function enabled, either though the Magnifying Glass icon at the bottom or from the "Extended Menu (the 3 dots)"'s search function, however, when you try to search for a name or number, when you clearly see it in your Call Log, your search will ALWAYs return nothing.

Anyone else have seen this issue? Anyone here found a workaround? Is it something I'm doing wrong? Or is this going to be something Blackberry going to be fixing in 10.1?

Many thanks for your help and time..

Cheers!
    Spawn12 likes this.
    04-09-13 08:04 PM
    Bump for interest! If I'm from hub and searching a contact's name that I recently texted or called, it will just return nothing.
    But if I search the words that I texted to that person it will show up. Hmm..

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    04-10-13 08:09 AM
    Yep i just checked this and it seems what the OP is saying is true, if so then whats the point of having the search function within the call log if it doesnt bring up any results??.

Would be helpful if someone could explain as at the moment it just does not make any sense having it there.
    04-10-13 08:14 AM
    Same thing happened to me last night

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 08:19 AM
    Bump. Anyone here knows if Blackberry is aware of this issue and whether it is fixed in 10.1?
    04-11-13 05:10 PM
    No idea. Although I hope bbry has somebody reading the comments of 10.1 article posted on cb. I even double posted which is unintentional of course.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    04-11-13 10:26 PM
    I'm having the same issue, But when I know that I have sent a text to someone in the last few days and I want to find the thread I go to search..and it is not returning the text thread...But it is returning a few calendar entries with appts. with that person. Another issue I have with the call log is when I slide the bar over to "All" from "missed" it is not updating the call log unless I start to scroll....annoying.

*Another issue- Sometimes my facebook messages sent from the Hub are not going through and the date is coming up as Dec 2012, I have to open the FB app and send the message.
    04-14-13 11:55 AM
    Bump... Hello Blackberry what is the deal?
    05-06-13 08:25 AM