Woke up this morning to a indicator telling me there is an update for the bb bridge on my z10. I downloaded the update from bb world and installed. At first I couldn't pair with my playbook had the same bar code scanning error as before. So I deleted bridge and rebooted the phone and play book then reinstalled. After reinstalling I had no issues using the scan feature. I paired the phone and playbook. On my playbook the bridge did not look any different. However I decided to try to access the Internet on the playbook while paired to the phone but with wifi off on the playbook. And amazingly I could surf the net. The playbook was definitely using the phone to connect to the internet. I still don't have the other menu items on the bridge on the playbook but it is updating my email account on the playbook. I am very happy I can now access Internet though bridge.
    04-26-13 07:12 AM
    Woke up this morning to a indicator telling me there is an update for the bb bridge on my z10. I downloaded the update from bb world and installed. At first I couldn't pair with my playbook had the same bar code scanning error as before. So I deleted bridge and rebooted the phone and play book then reinstalled. After reinstalling I had no issues using the scan feature. I paired the phone and playbook. On my playbook the bridge did not look any different. However I decided to try to access the Internet on the playbook while paired to the phone but with wifi off on the playbook. And amazingly I could surf the net. The playbook was definitely using the phone to connect to the internet. I still don't have the other menu items on the bridge on the playbook but it is updating my email account on the playbook. I am very happy I can now access Internet though bridge.
    You could do this before. But I'm glad you noticed it now. cheers.
    04-26-13 07:19 AM
    That was available pretty much since the Playbook launched. But i'm glad you have internet on your playbook
    04-26-13 07:20 AM
    When my playbook was bridged through my storm 2 u needed to select the bridge browser to use the Internet with phone connection. Now I can use the regular browser
    04-26-13 08:29 PM