I thought I would weigh in on an issue oft discussed here - that of the battery life of the Z10.

I mentioned in a previous post that the battery on my Z10 is actually better than my old Torch, and that I have nevr had an issue with the battery.

Today I fully charged my battery to 100%. That was at 10:21 am. Right now it is 4:04 pm and the battery is at 65%.

Some people would say "holy crap, I lost 35% in less than 6 hours".

The thing is is that although the battery charge dropped this much, I did not experience any downgrade in performance. I was able to use all my apps to their full capacity, browse the web, etc.

I guess what I am saying is that the loss of battery charge is not a big deal. If however I was losing 35% in 1 hour or 2 hours, I would be concerned. Right now I am not charging my phone, becasue, well, I just don't have to based on my experience above.
    04-09-13 03:08 PM
    I think most of the battery topics are from people who drop battery in just a couple hours
    04-09-13 04:02 PM
    That is great battery life!! I doubt many of the users on here get that type of battery life
    Tyler SaXon likes this.
    04-09-13 04:05 PM
    I thought I would weigh in on an issue oft discussed here - that of the battery life of the Z10.

The thing is is that although the battery charge dropped this much, I did not experience any downgrade in performance. I was able to use all my apps to their full capacity, browse the web, etc.
    This is puzzling, call me crazy but battery life would not affect app performance on the phone...using them would cause battery drainage faster but not the other way around...

You might want to look at the battery tip thread if you want to talk battery life.
    04-09-13 04:18 PM
    I'd be lucky to have my new Z10 last 10 hrs... I don't use it constantly I close my apps after I use them, battery life lasts only when I'm not touching the phone... that being said I've gotten roughly 10-13 hrs a day without charging with moderate usage

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 04:29 PM
    We already spoke a lit about battery but it clearly depends your usage.
    Today I left at 6.45am and back at 7.30pm. I did a few phone calls, Web browsing and CB10 and my battery was at around 50%, Which is quite amazing. The backligth uses most of the power. I'm on 3g.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-13 04:51 PM
    Turning off gestures when locked worked for me,it actually worked so good that I probably won't have to charge my phone twice a day

Posted via CB10
    04-10-13 03:07 PM
    mines good to lol.........
    04-10-13 03:17 PM