Has anyone else noticed that the Z10's battery meter is a little flaky? I've had mine less than a week and I've noticed that it drains really fast (seems consistent with other reports on this forum) but then when I plug it in to charge over night, it sits at 99% and never gets to full. Then it fills up really fast if I plug it in to give it more juice before I head out somewhere for an extended period of time. Case in point - I was at 88% just now and plugged it in so I'd have a full battery when I left work to go out for the night and within a minute, the meter showed 100%. How can that be? Is anyone else seeing this?
    05-10-13 03:34 PM
    Has anyone else noticed that the Z10's battery meter is a little flaky? I've had mine less than a week and I've noticed that it drains really fast (seems consistent with other reports on this forum) but then when I plug it in to charge over night, it sits at 99% and never gets to full. Then it fills up really fast if I plug it in to give it more juice before I head out somewhere for an extended period of time. Case in point - I was at 88% just now and plugged it in so I'd have a full battery when I left work to go out for the night and within a minute, the meter showed 100%. How can that be? Is anyone else seeing this?
    I am. My battery indicator VERY rarely shows as full, even when on the charger. The battery itself was pretty bad for the first couple weeks, then it stabilized. I found that the biggest battery drain was actually keeping the swipe up to unlock gesture turned on! The theory was that the screen is always in a semi-on state, ready to process that gesture.
    05-10-13 05:04 PM
    Hmm.. Maybe you can try to drain it completely once or twice to calibrate the battery? That's what a lot of people are suggesting regarding this issue..

Posted via CB10
    05-10-13 05:37 PM
    Good idea. I'll drain it tonight and see what happens.

Posted via CB10
    05-11-13 07:55 AM