I went to a Nick Cave concert to SF and my friend shoot entire show ( 2hrs) with his Z10 720p and battery hold just fine, great picture no problem with low light sound bit crappy only cause Bass was so loud. I'm so happy with my phone bet his happy with his too.

Posted via CB10
    SDTRMG likes this.
    04-12-13 04:25 PM
    Awsome. Great story!
    04-12-13 04:37 PM
    Even without the latest update for Verizon the battery life is great!

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 04:38 PM
    That's really good actually, my battery was draining heavily, till I changed my email sync from 30 mins to 4-24 hours. Not I'm getting amazing battery life, with that and gesture on the lock screen turned off.

Thanks for sharing!

Posted via CB10
    Tyler SaXon likes this.
    04-12-13 04:40 PM
    My screen is set to about 50% brightness, I have 2 email accounts, one outlook.com, the other a POP3 to sync every 15 minutes, and during the day I usually have my stock app set to refresh every 5 minutes (I tend to manually refresh more often than that )
    I took my phone off the charger this morning at 6am and at 4:30 I still had 40% left. I've put it to charge since as I want a full charge when I head out for the night.

I have to say that in the beginning, I was a little let down and worried about battery life. It was really sucking... especially coming from a 9700 which killed it, but since the 2 updates that have addressed it, I really can't complain.
    04-12-13 05:03 PM
    Gaming is the only thing that kills my battery. Browsing and pictures and music and even music through my speakers all drain my battery the same if not less than similar activities on my old android. I don't know why it's so varied for people.

Loves the Z10
    04-12-13 05:13 PM
    Took phone off charger at 5:15 am played music for half hour, 5 phone calls roughly 5-10 Mins each, texts fb'ing emails pictures and it's now 5:30pm phones at 50% battery life, gestures are off, email n fb feeds set to refresh every hour I'd say the battery had improved since first buying the phone and charging and draining appropriately!!!

Posted via CB10
    cjcampbell likes this.
    04-12-13 05:31 PM
    i envy you guys as i have my email set to sync every 15mins, display at a quarter, yet my battery lasts only half a day given i just do bbm,whatsapp since am at work. am still on the search for how to get this battery life to work for me.
    cant complaint much, i love my z10, just have to figure out the battery...
    04-12-13 05:41 PM
    i envy you guys as i have my email set to sync every 15mins, display at a quarter, yet my battery lasts only half a day given i just do bbm,whatsapp since am at work. am still on the search for how to get this battery life to work for me.
    cant complaint much, i love my z10, just have to figure out the battery...
    Have you updated your WhatsApp? I downloaded it and deleted it the next day as I saw it had a MAJOR impact on my battery life. I believe they have issued an update for it though.
    04-12-13 05:47 PM
    Turn gestures off in display settings, let phone drain to 10% charge overnight, use the "Power" button to unlock phone as a result of turning gestures off, you'll understand once doing so, you see a difference!

Posted via CB10
    04-12-13 05:58 PM