Just to say I had posted a thread about the alarm clock not working while off and battery drained when on bedside mode, well I started to read other threads that refer to or talked about clock, battery life etc. something I learned about battery life with the z10 is I turned off all notifications alerts less phone and mail, anyway you are advised of new notification and alerts in the screen, I charged it last night and set it to bedside mode, it is 9.20 pm today and still have 3/4 battery, made 5 calls about 5 minutes each took 10 photos with flash of my new puppy, chatted and received video on whatsapp, received messages on bbm, I have the wifi on since 6 am, been playing with the z10 for about 30 minutes no games just trying to learn more tricks and let me say this z10 is w o n d e r f u l, the 9900 battery lasted only 5 hours, just praying this continues until a new bb comes out. something I forgot I upgraded the os version last night before going to sleep umm did this worked better with new os?? well don't care the Z10 battery life is excellent.
    05-06-13 09:48 PM
    Just to say I had posted a thread about the alarm clock not working while off and battery drained when on bedside mode, well I started to read other threads that refer to or talked about clock, battery life etc. something I learned about battery life with the z10 is I turned off all notifications alerts less phone and mail, anyway you are advised of new notification and alerts in the screen, I charged it last night and set it to bedside mode, it is 9.20 pm today and still have 3/4 battery, made 5 calls about 5 minutes each took 10 photos with flash of my new puppy, chatted and received video on whatsapp, received messages on bbm, I have the wifi on since 6 am, been playing with the z10 for about 30 minutes no games just trying to learn more tricks and let me say this z10 is w o n d e r f u l, the 9900 battery lasted only 5 hours, just praying this continues until a new bb comes out. something I forgot I upgraded the os version last night before going to sleep umm did this worked better with new os?? well don't care the Z10 battery life is excellent.
    When you say that you turned off notifications, did you do this through all of the Z10 apps, or within the notification settings in the settings menu? I am unsure of which notifications specifically.

Regards,
    05-06-13 09:55 PM
    Nope go to settings, notifications, there you will find what you need or not, like your favorite ringtone, if you want to use the led or vibrate to notify you of any message, I don't use the led because you only have one color the Samsung s3 have one color you can choose for a different alert.
    05-06-13 10:06 PM