Good heaven I has Z10 phone. My friends been stuck and want to buy new iPhone 5s and learn require contract 2 years and monthly payment must be 70 dollars no less. No cash available. So I think keep old one iphone 3gs and doing replacement battery. I find it somewhat little hard. Doing this for my mom. So will not have to throw out and get new iPhone. Anyone has try replacement iphone battery themselves. I am doing try install iphone battery myself. Thanks heaven I has my Z10 and Torch 9800.
    12-02-13 02:31 PM
    Its not too difficult to replace the battery in the iphone, IF you are careful, follow instructions, and are patient. A google/youtube search should come up with a number of useful step by step videos. Most replacement battery kits come with the tools you will need to dissasemble your iphone.

The non removable battery is absolutely a negative point for iphones (and now some androids) in my opinion..

Good heaven I has Z10 phone. My friends been stuck and want to buy new iPhone 5s and learn require contract 2 years and monthly payment must be 70 dollars no less. No cash available. So I think keep old one iphone 3gs and doing replacement battery. I find it somewhat little hard. Doing this for my mom. So will not have to throw out and get new iPhone. Anyone has try replacement iphone battery themselves. I am doing try install iphone battery myself. Thanks heaven I has my Z10 and Torch 9800.
    12-02-13 02:47 PM
    Say need remove motherboard by remove 7 screws. Oh God. Maybe iphone was mean for idiotphone. Lol I will try my best and good luck with me. Not going to hand over Apple store.
    Karan Mohal likes this.
    12-02-13 02:54 PM