12-25-13 09:58 PM
30 12
tools
    All these stories of 12+ hours, I wish my phone would last 10 at least. Have turned off many things and it does not help my battery life. So I listen to music on my way to work (30min ride ) while at work I b early use my phone, yes I get emails here and there, i check Twitter but nothing major for the most part. I would say im a light user. The phone was great for the first 2 weeks and then it just started with the drainage of battery life. Thought it was apps deleted most of them, of they weren't already on the phone. Then I did that leaked update that was floating around and that didn't help, then AT&T released an update and I did that too. Nothing seems to help. Love the phone but not the battery life. Get about 5 to 7 hours with light use, something is draining my battery but I can't figure out wat.

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Z10
    03-21-13 01:38 AM
    Just a quick update. My issue with hotmail not receiving was the cause of my battery drain. I had to delete and re add it. It corrected the issue but the active sync lost some of my calender. Anyway my battery is no longer draining over night.
    03-21-13 07:24 AM
    Just a quick update. My issue with hotmail not receiving was the cause of my battery drain. I had to delete and re add it. It corrected the issue but the active sync lost some of my calender. Anyway my battery is no longer draining over night.
    I had made an account with outlook.com I had gone through the set up and all. I then deleted the email account online. After that i deleted the account on my Z1010, but it's still showing up in my hub. Has anyone gone through this? If so is there a fix? Sorry for going off topic

Posted via CB10 on my BlackBerry Z10
    03-21-13 02:54 PM
    Hi,

Just got my z10.. coming from a bb curve 8900. I updated on first day so i cant tell if battery was ok before that..
    Really dissapointed with the battery capacity (among other functionalities that older blackberries had). Tonight i left it at 70% and set it to bedsidemode with phone calls feature on (around midnight) - Woke up at 8 no battery...
    On regular use (3 email accounts + gltalk) phone wont last more than 5 hours (we re talking about getting like 25 emails per day total and total 5/6 lines of chat).
    Its nice to see other ppl suggestions and ive read alot about it lately, but the point is why would u buy a premium phone with lots of great features if you have to disable all of them to prevent it becoming a wired/brick phone. And worse... you disable eveything turning it into a 90s phone (or not even close) and you still have battery issues.

Cheers
    P4ulo
    07-30-13 02:49 AM
    I got same issue with Z10 battery. After I charged full 100% before I sleep, I turned off the phone. When I wake up in morning and turn on the phone, the battery drop around 25-30% . I don't know why Z10 like this, my android after I charged 100% and then turn off, when I wake up in morning still have 97-98%. I don't understand why like this.
    12-25-13 09:58 PM
30 12